First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by NT2488

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Don't know if this has been mentioned but my dude thats a district manager said they held a lot of pairs of these back for future HOH's opening this year. Kind of like they did with all that heat at the 34th street opening. So for those still on the hunt that could possibly help drive the price down a little more. Jus sayin.
i would love to see a HOH at downtown brooklyn but i doubt that going to happen with one at 34 street and another at 125 street 
I'd be perfectly fine with them opening one in Queens too.... jus' sayin'
too far out for me 
100,000 people walk through the outside mall in downtown bk a day thats the biggest shopping area in nyc besides 34 and parts of  5 ave 

IDK why harlem got the the first HOH and not Downtown bk 

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Don't know if this has been mentioned but my dude thats a district manager said they held a lot of pairs of these back for future HOH's opening this year. Kind of like they did with all that heat at the 34th street opening. So for those still on the hunt that could possibly help drive the price down a little more. Jus sayin.

thats the best news ive heard yet if its true, which i assume is the case considering all the other heat dropping at HOH openings....i missed out online and there is a HOH opening here in september...bigc you just made my F#$#@# day
pimp.gif

btw anyone wondering its in HNL
Yo KREAM, keep this recent info on the low, I'll definately be there if this is true!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

thats the best news ive heard yet if its true, which i assume is the case considering all the other heat dropping at HOH openings....i missed out online and there is a HOH opening here in september...bigc you just made my F#$#@# day
pimp.gif

Yo KREAM, keep this recent info on the low, I'll definately be there if this is true!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Well he just confirmed one store, mall of america is opening a house of hoops in the next couple weeks, they will have them, he didn't know the other stores off the top his head but he said he would get back to me.

Well he just confirmed one store, mall of america is opening a house of hoops in the next couple weeks, they will have them, he didn't know the other stores off the top his head but he said he would get back to me.

KREAM - i asked bout honolulu today when we spoke and he said "man, from what i heard every HOH opening this year should have some pairs for their opening" i said Honolulu? he said "im pretty sure all of them, but depending on the market in that area depends on the pairs they will have available, why do you care so much?" lol

U have a long wait, but hope you get yours. Time to start buddying with the employees if you havent already.

KREAM - i asked bout honolulu today when we spoke and he said "man, from what i heard every HOH opening this year should have some pairs for their opening" i said Honolulu? he said "im pretty sure all of them, but depending on the market in that area depends on the pairs they will have available, why do you care so much?" lol

U have a long wait, but hope you get yours. Time to start buddying with the employees if you havent already.

ya got a whole bunch of people there for help.  i used to work at the store they are turning into a hoh so im hoping everything works out.  but there are a lot of changes in management happening cuz of this so it might be pretty tight once they transition.  but thanks for the info.  where are you located bigc?
Takeahit wrote:
ll K R E A M 15 ll wrote:
bigc2202 wrote:

pimp.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

we should set up somethin for the nt people of hawaii.  would be a good way to give back after we've been struggling for releases since niketown shut down

ya got a whole bunch of people there for help.  i used to work at the store they are turning into a hoh so im hoping everything works out.  but there are a lot of changes in management happening cuz of this so it might be pretty tight once they transition.  but thanks for the info.  where are you located bigc?
Takeahit wrote:
ll K R E A M 15 ll wrote:
bigc2202 wrote:

pimp.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

we should set up somethin for the nt people of hawaii.  would be a good way to give back after we've been struggling for releases since niketown shut down

Back
Top Bottom