First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Got my two pairs finally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to my moms house on mothers day a few weeks ago and found my old enyce shirt still in mint condition
perfect match
smokin.gif

396795141.jpg

Got my two pairs finally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to my moms house on mothers day a few weeks ago and found my old enyce shirt still in mint condition
perfect match
smokin.gif

396795141.jpg

Man the hype has def died down on these.......watching a size 11 that hasnt even fetched $200 on the Bay.........

Man the hype has def died down on these.......watching a size 11 that hasnt even fetched $200 on the Bay.........

Originally Posted by DRO3000

That's what I'm hoping for.
Patience is virtue.

Patience is virtue.

Originally Posted by jayem

Patience is virtue.
I've been watching that size on there since the day they dropped......they are ending from $300-$400 with most bids coming in the last minutes....and there is one that has not cracked $100 yet is very suspect...the guy will not give me pics of the box....just keeps telling me $260 shipped if you BIN.  But you are right about patience!

Originally Posted by jayem

Patience is virtue.
I've been watching that size on there since the day they dropped......they are ending from $300-$400 with most bids coming in the last minutes....and there is one that has not cracked $100 yet is very suspect...the guy will not give me pics of the box....just keeps telling me $260 shipped if you BIN.  But you are right about patience!

Saw a cat who had on ebay buy now 275 but they gone now o well.. Not trying to pay that much for a 2nd pair

Saw a cat who had on ebay buy now 275 but they gone now o well.. Not trying to pay that much for a 2nd pair

Back
Top Bottom