First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

so many people hating on these saying they look just like the hares half of the people saying that will be the ones in line for release date i will be getting these good luck

so many people hating on these saying they look just like the hares half of the people saying that will be the ones in line for release date i will be getting these good luck

Originally Posted by edunpeal

to the DMV peps, you guys know if HOH Hyattsville will be getting these
grin.gif

i called up there they said call bak on the 5th.. 
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

grin.gif

eyes.gif
sick.gif
yeah that's what they also told me
grin.gif
 they won't actually find out till a day or two before release day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

grin.gif

eyes.gif
sick.gif
yeah that's what they also told me
grin.gif
 they won't actually find out till a day or two before release day
grin.gif

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES

hopefully i can cop since i actually do like these but I'm not going to stand in line for 12+ hours so hopefully i can cop off of ndc if not i can double up on the bordeaux and the wolf grey 5s

hopefully i can cop since i actually do like these but I'm not going to stand in line for 12+ hours so hopefully i can cop off of ndc if not i can double up on the bordeaux and the wolf grey 5s

Originally Posted by niles187

so you mad?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom