First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by niles187

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES

so you mad?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES

so you mad?
roll.gif
Damnn right boy

Originally Posted by BrockBo

so you mad?
roll.gif
Damnn right boy

Originally Posted by alidinak

Eastbay rep......any word if y'all will be carrying these?
I just got an update and we will be carrying these.  We will have a limited amount.  I will post more information next week once we get closer to the release date.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by alidinak

Eastbay rep......any word if y'all will be carrying these?
I just got an update and we will be carrying these.  We will have a limited amount.  I will post more information next week once we get closer to the release date.

EastbayRep - Ray

Looks like I''ll be waiting in the E-Line when these release. Hopefully I can snag a pair.

Looks like I''ll be waiting in the E-Line when these release. Hopefully I can snag a pair.

Originally Posted by zyr12

The hype for these are ridiculous.

Totally agree. It sucks because the people who actually like these may end up missing out. With that said, if you really want a pair you gotta do what you gotta do to get that pair. I think the resellers will make a ton of money with this release for sure.

Totally agree. It sucks because the people who actually like these may end up missing out. With that said, if you really want a pair you gotta do what you gotta do to get that pair. I think the resellers will make a ton of money with this release for sure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i agree homie,thats pretty normal to all LIMITED RELEASE,i DONT resell but i'ma hunt and cop this puppy for retail,wish me luck!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i agree homie,thats pretty normal to all LIMITED RELEASE,i DONT resell but i'ma hunt and cop this puppy for retail,wish me luck!!

Back
Top Bottom