First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by niles187

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES
HOH MD Is The Last Place I Stopp In The Mall.... I Honestly Hate Them. 9 Times Out Of 10 Theyre Rude, Not Helpfull Or Jus Straight Up Ignorant... FA Is My Spot... Manager Is Cool An Always Come Through With The Disco... 
pimp.gif

hyattsville H.O.H is shady i dnt trust them they were the same ones that said they didnt get the bin 9's but sold them under the table. My advice just show up anyway an riot them HO(ES
HOH MD Is The Last Place I Stopp In The Mall.... I Honestly Hate Them. 9 Times Out Of 10 Theyre Rude, Not Helpfull Or Jus Straight Up Ignorant... FA Is My Spot... Manager Is Cool An Always Come Through With The Disco... 
pimp.gif

might get these on eastbay...eeeeee..

hopefully i can get them, and hopefully you guys arent size 11 lol

Originally Posted by BrockBo

so you mad?
roll.gif
Damnn right boy
I feel you good luck

Originally Posted by BrockBo

so you mad?
roll.gif
Damnn right boy
I feel you good luck

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

will these release on ndc and eastbay for sure? and I'm not size 11 hope nobody is a size 10 then
roll.gif

will these release on ndc and eastbay for sure? and I'm not size 11 hope nobody is a size 10 then
roll.gif

any word on these bad boys...i need these....i missed out on the hares cuhz I didn't wanna get the 16s that time lol!

any word on these bad boys...i need these....i missed out on the hares cuhz I didn't wanna get the 16s that time lol!

Originally Posted by RockAJs

roll.gif
eastbay ray said they were getting them, meaning theyll be on Nikes site...? im assuming

Originally Posted by RockAJs

roll.gif
eastbay ray said they were getting them, meaning theyll be on Nikes site...? im assuming

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!

Back
Top Bottom