First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

122es6a.jpg

2ykx5j5.jpg

Hype aside, I think these are really dope.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jay2da3airjordan

Can someone experienced in purchasing from ndc or eastbay give me tips

Well if you don't know your credit card number off the top of ya head copy and paste it somewhere and then you can paste it in the bar for the numbers if its a qs shoe to try to gurantee your pair.
I will be on swoosh/ndc for this if its there its meant to be if not oh well. Not gunna lose sleep over it.

Originally Posted by jay2da3airjordan

Can someone experienced in purchasing from ndc or eastbay give me tips

Well if you don't know your credit card number off the top of ya head copy and paste it somewhere and then you can paste it in the bar for the numbers if its a qs shoe to try to gurantee your pair.
I will be on swoosh/ndc for this if its there its meant to be if not oh well. Not gunna lose sleep over it.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by MrWavez

I'm skipping school Friday heading to the store as soon as they open and gonna camp I guess so ill be there Friday morning 10ish till 7ish Saturday...I'm not taking any chances...this will be fun lol haven't camped for shoes since the space jams..once I started working for ftl it got too easy lol. Wish everybody luck.

your joking?  i really don't get how people can camp this hardcore, ill wait 2-3 hours max

GoD Jewels: wow they look fly with those pants, the colors are great.  thanks for the pic, I can't wait for these  
pimp.gif

Seriously? sorry ill pay over retail if i want them that bad... ill sit a hour max. Time = Money

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by MrWavez

I'm skipping school Friday heading to the store as soon as they open and gonna camp I guess so ill be there Friday morning 10ish till 7ish Saturday...I'm not taking any chances...this will be fun lol haven't camped for shoes since the space jams..once I started working for ftl it got too easy lol. Wish everybody luck.

your joking?  i really don't get how people can camp this hardcore, ill wait 2-3 hours max

GoD Jewels: wow they look fly with those pants, the colors are great.  thanks for the pic, I can't wait for these  
pimp.gif

Seriously? sorry ill pay over retail if i want them that bad... ill sit a hour max. Time = Money

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Has anyone in Chicago found where to buy these? I called Niketown. They will have 23 pairs. That's it. House of Hoops will have 5 pairs total according to the person I talked to today. He said if I wanted one of them, line up on Thursday to get them Saturday morning. Are you serious? It's going to take this kind of effort to score a pair of these? Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough, but I can't justify putting my life on hold to stand in a line and get these. Wish I had some better ideas on how to obtain a pair at retail, but it looks like I probably just won't end up with them, which is a shame because I think this colorway is fantastic.
That sounds about right. If mom and pop shops do have them, they won't be for retail, so I'm not bothering. Try my luck online and then sleep and see if 23 people are in front of Niketown come 6 am.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Has anyone in Chicago found where to buy these? I called Niketown. They will have 23 pairs. That's it. House of Hoops will have 5 pairs total according to the person I talked to today. He said if I wanted one of them, line up on Thursday to get them Saturday morning. Are you serious? It's going to take this kind of effort to score a pair of these? Maybe I'm just not hardcore enough, but I can't justify putting my life on hold to stand in a line and get these. Wish I had some better ideas on how to obtain a pair at retail, but it looks like I probably just won't end up with them, which is a shame because I think this colorway is fantastic.
That sounds about right. If mom and pop shops do have them, they won't be for retail, so I'm not bothering. Try my luck online and then sleep and see if 23 people are in front of Niketown come 6 am.

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin

Back
Top Bottom