First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I'm liking them with those pants and will try my luck online. If not no big deal, not gonna lose sleep over an average colorway.
laugh.gif

I'm liking them with those pants and will try my luck online. If not no big deal, not gonna lose sleep over an average colorway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike%20Air%20Jordan%207%20Retro%20Olympic%20Edition%20304775%20171%20304774%20171.jpg

Originally Posted by 4fitness

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike%20Air%20Jordan%207%20Retro%20Olympic%20Edition%20304775%20171%20304774%20171.jpg

damn yung, i havent seen that name since my ISS days...still with the youtube reviews, nice p/u man.

these will be real hard to get. On second thought those on feet sold me (ehhh maybe its just those laces, I'd wanna see hares with those gold laces), but I have way more releases than these to worry about. good luck to those who are trying to scoop a pair.

damn yung, i havent seen that name since my ISS days...still with the youtube reviews, nice p/u man.

these will be real hard to get. On second thought those on feet sold me (ehhh maybe its just those laces, I'd wanna see hares with those gold laces), but I have way more releases than these to worry about. good luck to those who are trying to scoop a pair.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Damn, should have gotten these instead of the Bords
30t6p3b.gif
no, dude, you did the right thing.  bords over these anyday.  these are poor man's hares.  it's all hype.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Damn, should have gotten these instead of the Bords
30t6p3b.gif
no, dude, you did the right thing.  bords over these anyday.  these are poor man's hares.  it's all hype.

to dude above me....how is that so? You can find hares for way less than these...

I mean he coulda passed on the bords got these and then copped the bords later on this year so yea.

to dude above me....how is that so? You can find hares for way less than these...

I mean he coulda passed on the bords got these and then copped the bords later on this year so yea.

Back
Top Bottom