First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Damn, if I didn't have finals to worry about next week, I would have at least tried to get these. 

Damn, if I didn't have finals to worry about next week, I would have at least tried to get these. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin
What's the limit per customer on these joints?

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Hey Jay,

Eastbay Rep Dustin

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Hey Jay,

Eastbay Rep Dustin

if they allowed more than one pair for these, I wouldn't even bother because everyone would scoop them all up

if they allowed more than one pair for these, I wouldn't even bother because everyone would scoop them all up

To anyone in Seattle-Tacoma area,Niketown Seattle have confirmed a week ago that they will have these in stock and are gonna be very limited.they're passing out wristbands in between the 4th and the 6th at random times posted on there Facebook or twitter page,and from there you can go to the store and pick up your wrist band fOr a guaranteed place in line although it doesn't guarantee you a size.I've been calling HOH tukwila almost everyday and they still don't know if they're gettin them in or not,I'm crossing my fingers so hopefully I don't have to deal with that wristband crap

To anyone in Seattle-Tacoma area,Niketown Seattle have confirmed a week ago that they will have these in stock and are gonna be very limited.they're passing out wristbands in between the 4th and the 6th at random times posted on there Facebook or twitter page,and from there you can go to the store and pick up your wrist band fOr a guaranteed place in line although it doesn't guarantee you a size.I've been calling HOH tukwila almost everyday and they still don't know if they're gettin them in or not,I'm crossing my fingers so hopefully I don't have to deal with that wristband crap

checked my spot and they said they can have mine for sure if i want too....but i would have to pay above retail...they didnt even want to tell me how much

just to let em know for sure...

checked my spot and they said they can have mine for sure if i want too....but i would have to pay above retail...they didnt even want to tell me how much

just to let em know for sure...

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Yep,same here. Hopefully I'll have a chance at getting these.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

me too, never have any luck on these "limited" items, but I will try, ones of these days, it'll go through.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

me too, never have any luck on these "limited" items, but I will try, ones of these days, it'll go through.

Back
Top Bottom