First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Hype kills.......and its sad

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Hype kills.......and its sad

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smlb52

Just going to try my luck on NDC, or Eastbay.....if I don't cop I'll be getting some foamposites!!!

This, minuse the Foams part. Basically only sticking to the online sources. I just cant deal with the camping out anymore. If I cant get them, oh well...

Originally Posted by smlb52

Just going to try my luck on NDC, or Eastbay.....if I don't cop I'll be getting some foamposites!!!

This, minuse the Foams part. Basically only sticking to the online sources. I just cant deal with the camping out anymore. If I cant get them, oh well...

Srsly, who the F is this Stickie kid and are we listening to him?

Thanks for detailing the colorblocking on the sneaker, by the way... Like we couldn't see them...

Thanks for detailing the colorblocking on the sneaker, by the way... Like we couldn't see them...

he's a kid that collects shoe just like the rest of us. we all started somewhere and some are born more fortunate than others.
why hate?

just heard people are camped out for these already. sheesh. i guess some of the unemployed are doing their hustle early. good for them.
bad for us.

he's a kid that collects shoe just like the rest of us. we all started somewhere and some are born more fortunate than others.
why hate?

just heard people are camped out for these already. sheesh. i guess some of the unemployed are doing their hustle early. good for them.
bad for us.

Originally Posted by PTone

Why does it matter who he is? He's a kid that obviously loves sneakers just like us. Be thankful that you have someone that can display the sneaker and it's quality earlier than the release date. I swear there are so many people out there that hate for NO reason. Get a life homeboy!

Originally Posted by PTone

Why does it matter who he is? He's a kid that obviously loves sneakers just like us. Be thankful that you have someone that can display the sneaker and it's quality earlier than the release date. I swear there are so many people out there that hate for NO reason. Get a life homeboy!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

why hate?

bad for us.
From wednesday morning to saturday morning?? I was planning on going out there friday night but damn..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

why hate?

bad for us.
From wednesday morning to saturday morning?? I was planning on going out there friday night but damn..
indifferent.gif

that was only one store and i was just as shocked to hear that news myself.
it depends where you're at and how many beastmasters are around. i think a few hours saturday morning would be more of an appropriate amount of waiting time.
of course not having to wait in a line at all would be divine.
yeah, we wish.

that was only one store and i was just as shocked to hear that news myself.
it depends where you're at and how many beastmasters are around. i think a few hours saturday morning would be more of an appropriate amount of waiting time.
of course not having to wait in a line at all would be divine.
yeah, we wish.

Oh ok freezy. My HoH is just recently opened and im hoping there arent too many hypebeasts, resellers around but who knows. Im just gonna give it a shot and if i dont get em oh well

Oh ok freezy. My HoH is just recently opened and im hoping there arent too many hypebeasts, resellers around but who knows. Im just gonna give it a shot and if i dont get em oh well

Haha, okay. Like I said before, these will be a little more available to me so I'm looking to re-sell ...for retail.

For those of you who know me, it looks like one of my stores wants to adhere to a new policy - 1 per customer. Looks like I'm rolling 12 deep.

Back
Top Bottom