First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".
EDIT: CJDynasty wrote:
Exactly!  %*+ makes me sick
sick.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

QFT.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats niketalk for you
some people actually try to help others out sometimes without asking for an arm and a leg. especially if they live in a quiet area that gets no crowds or lines for releases. it's basically zero hassle for them. to some, networking and setting up long-lasting connects w/ a simple hookup is better than 50 bones in their pocket today. one day their connect might not be there anymore or the store may shut down and someone they looked out for will be able to return the favor down the road. i've hooked up a number of complete strangers on here in the past for retail and left it up to them what they felt like tipping. some threw a 20, others as low as 5. most were just grubs but a few have offered hookups and lookouts in return and i'll continue to help them out in the future if need be.
i ain't knockin anyone's hustle, do you. some people just take the other route and i don't see a reason for hate.

Originally Posted by woody2626

I think most regulars on nt know how it works with hookups. Most usually offer a nice tip without it having to be mentioned
Originally Posted by eltouha

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

you sir are correct, *@@% even buying the shoes with ones own money and be with out it til paypal transfers to acct. have even used discount codes and given it to them for that price.
truths.

Originally Posted by rune004

Can someone tell me the time zone ndc is in.
releases are normally 12am EST

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".
EDIT: CJDynasty wrote:
sick.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

QFT.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats niketalk for you
some people actually try to help others out sometimes without asking for an arm and a leg. especially if they live in a quiet area that gets no crowds or lines for releases. it's basically zero hassle for them. to some, networking and setting up long-lasting connects w/ a simple hookup is better than 50 bones in their pocket today. one day their connect might not be there anymore or the store may shut down and someone they looked out for will be able to return the favor down the road. i've hooked up a number of complete strangers on here in the past for retail and left it up to them what they felt like tipping. some threw a 20, others as low as 5. most were just grubs but a few have offered hookups and lookouts in return and i'll continue to help them out in the future if need be.
i ain't knockin anyone's hustle, do you. some people just take the other route and i don't see a reason for hate.

Originally Posted by woody2626

I think most regulars on nt know how it works with hookups. Most usually offer a nice tip without it having to be mentioned

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.
Originally Posted by gzagenius

you sir are correct, *@@% even buying the shoes with ones own money and be with out it til paypal transfers to acct. have even used discount codes and given it to them for that price.
truths.

Originally Posted by rune004

Can someone tell me the time zone ndc is in.
releases are normally 12am EST

^^I think my post was taken more out of context. I was speaking more to the fact that we have to "look for hookups at retail". Meaning, this game has gone bad when a hookup = retail. Back in the day, a hookup was yo, ill hold down your size and probably can get you my employee discount.

^^I think my post was taken more out of context. I was speaking more to the fact that we have to "look for hookups at retail". Meaning, this game has gone bad when a hookup = retail. Back in the day, a hookup was yo, ill hold down your size and probably can get you my employee discount.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

then i misread your response. my apologies.

then i misread your response. my apologies.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

KARMA!!!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

KARMA!!!

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

Agreed. Looking like a cornball posting the info and a message. If you want a tip tell them upfront and possibly save them the trouble of asking. Everyone doesn't know that. I've had NTers willing to go out of their way without expecting anything in return. I've helped people get stuff with no tip expected. Just pay the shipping price + retail. Talking about a hustle
laugh.gif
. How much do you think you're going to make by collecting tips?

I'll be damned if I pay $260 + tax for a pair of Hare's with gold accents.

Back to the thread. I would only get these for trade bait to catch up on recent releases I had to pass on or if I knew what the resale would be like.

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

Agreed. Looking like a cornball posting the info and a message. If you want a tip tell them upfront and possibly save them the trouble of asking. Everyone doesn't know that. I've had NTers willing to go out of their way without expecting anything in return. I've helped people get stuff with no tip expected. Just pay the shipping price + retail. Talking about a hustle
laugh.gif

Back to the thread. I would only get these for trade bait to catch up on recent releases I had to pass on or if I knew what the resale would be like.

sick.gif
If ya'll got I'll take for retail.......I like offending resellers.  The resellers that will cuss you out when you propose retail are funny.  They can go hop in a bunny cage for all I care.

sick.gif
If ya'll got I'll take for retail.......I like offending resellers.  The resellers that will cuss you out when you propose retail are funny.  They can go hop in a bunny cage for all I care.

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif

QFT...Stop trying to hustle, help out someone and in the end you will get it back.

My good friend Ben who lives in AZ and is this board, I met him at the black and pinky Yeezy release in Vegas. I ended up being 12th in line with 11 pairs he was behind me. They also had those Paq trainers releasing that day, I was in line and had his size on lock. I thought about it and said man you take your size I dont need these. We kept in touch he got me the Lebron VII dunkmans and sent them to me since my area didnt get them, he told me dont worry about paying man I got it.

So its karma. Take of people and they take care of you.  

laugh.gif

QFT...Stop trying to hustle, help out someone and in the end you will get it back.

My good friend Ben who lives in AZ and is this board, I met him at the black and pinky Yeezy release in Vegas. I ended up being 12th in line with 11 pairs he was behind me. They also had those Paq trainers releasing that day, I was in line and had his size on lock. I thought about it and said man you take your size I dont need these. We kept in touch he got me the Lebron VII dunkmans and sent them to me since my area didnt get them, he told me dont worry about paying man I got it.

So its karma. Take of people and they take care of you.  

laugh.gif

yeah, i been speaking with 160deep since yesterday and i'm nearly speechless. $25 bucks for hittin me off with the address of the spot is cool because i know i will go back there in the future... but dude wants to babysit me as i go in and buy my pair(s) so that he can charge $25 EACH..... uhmmm and how is this guy affiliated with JB? he isn't! 
tired.gif

I got the master plan all figured out already, anyway. I did a 2 hour "camp" this morning for the Pacquiao Air Trainers 1.3 instead of a 20+ hour camp for the rabbits. Im'a flip the Pac's and get 2 Rabbit's.
roll.gif
you guys gotta start using your heads. I took the back door shortcut on these yotr's

laugh.gif

yeah, i been speaking with 160deep since yesterday and i'm nearly speechless. $25 bucks for hittin me off with the address of the spot is cool because i know i will go back there in the future... but dude wants to babysit me as i go in and buy my pair(s) so that he can charge $25 EACH..... uhmmm and how is this guy affiliated with JB? he isn't! 
tired.gif

I got the master plan all figured out already, anyway. I did a 2 hour "camp" this morning for the Pacquiao Air Trainers 1.3 instead of a 20+ hour camp for the rabbits. Im'a flip the Pac's and get 2 Rabbit's.
roll.gif
you guys gotta start using your heads. I took the back door shortcut on these yotr's

Originally Posted by smzsmz

laugh.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
lol 160 a stroller pusher?

Back
Top Bottom