First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by jay2da3airjordan

Can someone experienced in purchasing from ndc or eastbay give me tips

add to cart and pray the site doesn't crash on you.

Yes, praying is the best tip you're going to get.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

yhst-44600485780694_2157_1666176354

gonna be copping the fitted to match
That thing is pretty tacky, broseph.

roll.gif

I'm skipping school Friday heading to the store as soon as they open and gonna camp I guess so ill be there Friday morning 10ish till 7ish Saturday...I'm not taking any chances...this will be fun lol haven't camped for shoes since the space jams..once I started working for ftl it got too easy lol. Wish everybody luck.

I'm skipping school Friday heading to the store as soon as they open and gonna camp I guess so ill be there Friday morning 10ish till 7ish Saturday...I'm not taking any chances...this will be fun lol haven't camped for shoes since the space jams..once I started working for ftl it got too easy lol. Wish everybody luck.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

So the only place to get these is ndc, eastbay and hoh???

My local Foot Action said they are going to get them. This is in Sacramento.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

So the only place to get these is ndc, eastbay and hoh???

My local Foot Action said they are going to get them. This is in Sacramento.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

why arent you in line right now? your missing out fam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

why arent you in line right now? your missing out fam
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

your joking?  i really don't get how people can camp this hardcore, ill wait 2-3 hours max

GoD Jewels: wow they look fly with those pants, the colors are great.  thanks for the pic, I can't wait for these  
pimp.gif

your joking?  i really don't get how people can camp this hardcore, ill wait 2-3 hours max

GoD Jewels: wow they look fly with those pants, the colors are great.  thanks for the pic, I can't wait for these  
pimp.gif

Ayyy its no joke out here in houston. I'm getting these one way or another and I'm not paying reseller price

Ayyy its no joke out here in houston. I'm getting these one way or another and I'm not paying reseller price

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

122es6a.jpg

2ykx5j5.jpg

Hype aside, I think these are really dope.
Greatness Opens Doors. Dope pickups sir.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My size 10 should be here by Wednesday.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

122es6a.jpg

2ykx5j5.jpg

Hype aside, I think these are really dope.
Greatness Opens Doors. Dope pickups sir.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My size 10 should be here by Wednesday.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will try NDC or Eastbay. If not, NT Seattle it is!

Edit: Also, holy crap. NT Seattle will be doing the wristband thing for these starting May 4 - May 6. That's the first time they've ever done this! Hype levels are probably going to be off the charts for these.

Will try NDC or Eastbay. If not, NT Seattle it is!

Edit: Also, holy crap. NT Seattle will be doing the wristband thing for these starting May 4 - May 6. That's the first time they've ever done this! Hype levels are probably going to be off the charts for these.

Back
Top Bottom