First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

i know big sizes where limited pretty sure those gonna start hitting roofs i know resellers wont come down on these since they where crazy limited i think 350-400 will be the market for these

i know big sizes where limited pretty sure those gonna start hitting roofs i know resellers wont come down on these since they where crazy limited i think 350-400 will be the market for these

Originally Posted by alidinak

Ha, whats up man....shoe city in south side plaza had these but they were accounted for

Crazy yo I was in there the day before and didn't even think of asking about them. Didn't think they got limited release around Richmond damn. At least I was able to get thru on east bay just hope they ship and don't have any problems.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Ha, whats up man....shoe city in south side plaza had these but they were accounted for

Crazy yo I was in there the day before and didn't even think of asking about them. Didn't think they got limited release around Richmond damn. At least I was able to get thru on east bay just hope they ship and don't have any problems.

Thanks I hope more people that really want them can some how. First limited I ever got was very shocked.

Thanks I hope more people that really want them can some how. First limited I ever got was very shocked.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^ Any one of those is in Chicago or Vegas????

If that's Aurora IL mall then yea, I'ma see what's good In the morning with them.

No that's in colorado I believe. Store 440 is in calumet city though. I know this because I have them transfer pairs to my store all the time lol.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^ Any one of those is in Chicago or Vegas????

If that's Aurora IL mall then yea, I'ma see what's good In the morning with them.

No that's in colorado I believe. Store 440 is in calumet city though. I know this because I have them transfer pairs to my store all the time lol.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Alright guys, here go the 13 finishline stores that are getting them...

49 Washington Square Mall
95 Belden Village Mall
100 Castleton Square Mall
107 Lafayette Square Mall
167 Franklin Park Mall
251 Governors Square
267 Northgate Mall
312 Jefferson Mall
355 Staten Island Mall
376 Barton Creek Square
440 River Oaks Mall
478 Highland Mall
726 Aurora Mall
BELDEN VILLAGE MALL IN NORTH CANTON?!!!! SAY WORD.

THEY CAN'T BE ONE OF THE TOP SELLING FINISHLINES.

WHEN DOES FINISHLINE GET THEIR PAIRS? GONNA GRAB ANOTHER PAIR IF THIS IS TRUE.
No Finishline's in Washington State?..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

95 Belden Village Mall
100 Castleton Square Mall
107 Lafayette Square Mall
167 Franklin Park Mall
251 Governors Square
267 Northgate Mall
312 Jefferson Mall
355 Staten Island Mall
376 Barton Creek Square
440 River Oaks Mall
478 Highland Mall
726 Aurora Mall
BELDEN VILLAGE MALL IN NORTH CANTON?!!!! SAY WORD.

THEY CAN'T BE ONE OF THE TOP SELLING FINISHLINES.

WHEN DOES FINISHLINE GET THEIR PAIRS? GONNA GRAB ANOTHER PAIR IF THIS IS TRUE.
No Finishline's in Washington State?..
nerd.gif

What state?... I believe theres a wahington square mall in Oregon!

What state?... I believe theres a wahington square mall in Oregon!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  
YOU 26 RUNNING AND SHOVING AGAINST "14-17" YEAR OLD KIDS?

30t6p3b.gif

This is when you use the maturity at your age, wait a few weeks (maybe even a couple months), and pay $50-$70 over retail when the hype is on the newest "limited" release.

Jesus.

"Little punks" as you say?  Old fool.  Same gang, same game.

*logs off*

#effort
Wait, so I show up at 6:30 in the morning like tons of other people here and I'm immature because I don't want to pay aftermarket prices (which are sitting in the 300-500 range in my size right now)? I didn't shove anyone, but it's ridiculous to show up hours early, securing a pair, and then just walk away rather than running to get in line. What's hilarious is the girl who worked there showed up and told everyone the same thing. And it wasn't just kids, but there were quite a few high school kids there. Little punks were pushing and shoving other people, and that makes me at fault how? For acting like an adult and playing it cool once I got in line? As the guy above says, apparently that's par for the course at this location on LE releases.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wow, so I haven't done a LE release in awhile. I showed up at the Champs in Merrillville, IN at about 6:40 A.M. There were about a dozen people there, mostly teenagers from about 14-17. I'm 26, so needless to say I felt kinda old. On top of that... and I'm hesitant to even bring this up, but I was the only white person in line. But wait, there was no line! I asked who was first, where the line was, and I got laughed at. "There's no line, when the doors open up you're going to run yo !+$ to the gate and that becomes the line." Are you effing kidding me? So 8 AM rolls around, and this fat security guard walks up and pushes 2 of the 4 doors open. About 30 people storm in. Luckily I was by one of the doors that he opened, at which point I got to test out my sprinting skills against teenagers. Needless to say, their fast twitch muscles put my out of shape !+$ to shame, but somehow I still end up about 4th to 5th on one side of the gate. Guess I'm not in that bad of shape, and definitely glad I'm not a fat !+$.

I don't know what my actual position was, because all these kids pushed up against the gate from left to right. The guy in front of me was a little older too, and started laughing at the kids, telling them you always line up on the left. At this point most of them abandon the left side and form a single file line against the right side. At about 8:25 3 staff members push their way through, open the gate and go inside. One girl comes back and tells everyone they need to line up to the left. YESSSSSSSS!

I'm now 5th in line with little kids in front of me who are looking for sizes 8-10, and they come back with cards to ask for sizes. I was good to go with my 11.5, but there was a man and woman who were arguing over who was there first, fighting over the last size 12. Pretty much after the front of the line got their cards, everyone else started pushing and swarming the Champs employee.

It turned out alright, but I wasn't too happy about the chaos involved. Everyone was trying to sneak around, move positions once inside, and everyone's refusal to form a line outside the door had me SMH. I may post some pics, but everyone's got a pretty good look at them right now. My left shoe has a bit of a glue stain on the sole, so I wouldn't be surprised if Champs got the leftovers (as the boxes all were denoted in marker - 1-490 5/7). One of the guys told me they weren't even supposed to get any until they got a call on Thursday.

Bottom line: I'm getting too old to deal with these little punks, especially when they look at me like I'm a honkey moron who isn't even worth talking to, let alone deserving of a pair.

i was there to i was the guy in the black northface hoodie talkin to the employees. Like i said releases get crazy like that u just got to run. Thats just how it is  
YOU 26 RUNNING AND SHOVING AGAINST "14-17" YEAR OLD KIDS?

30t6p3b.gif

This is when you use the maturity at your age, wait a few weeks (maybe even a couple months), and pay $50-$70 over retail when the hype is on the newest "limited" release.

Jesus.

"Little punks" as you say?  Old fool.  Same gang, same game.

*logs off*

#effort
Wait, so I show up at 6:30 in the morning like tons of other people here and I'm immature because I don't want to pay aftermarket prices (which are sitting in the 300-500 range in my size right now)? I didn't shove anyone, but it's ridiculous to show up hours early, securing a pair, and then just walk away rather than running to get in line. What's hilarious is the girl who worked there showed up and told everyone the same thing. And it wasn't just kids, but there were quite a few high school kids there. Little punks were pushing and shoving other people, and that makes me at fault how? For acting like an adult and playing it cool once I got in line? As the guy above says, apparently that's par for the course at this location on LE releases.

^what's more shocking is that you feel old and your only 26, how are you going to feel once you hit your 30's ? Hahaha

^what's more shocking is that you feel old and your only 26, how are you going to feel once you hit your 30's ? Hahaha

I'm just speaking my mind, and I'm critical because:

(a) If you are of a certain "age" in this hobby, or got 4+ years in this hobby or more, you shouldn't be in no line AT ALL.  If you are in a line, in YOUR neck of the woods, your pair should be secured... 

(b) If things really are that shady in your area -- or you lack the people skills with managers/DMs as a "grown person" in a hobby you're consistent in -- you should have the salary to avoid such foolishness at this point in your life... Or have the smarts in advance to sell some beaters to make up for whatever eBay/website price... We ALL know release dates WAAAY in advance these days...

(c) As with most "hyped" releases, its nothing but a stock market.  Proven over last 7+ years.  Prices will fall, and most will not even "care" for these once the attention is off of them... ONLY exceptions I can think of are Yeezy's and South Beaches...  Other shoes are so called sellers "creating" a false market, but you can always find someone slipping, needing car note/bill money with a LITTLE research.

(d) To piggyback off (c), you got other options -- the one God blessed us all with usually works out to your benefit -- patience after release.  But the funny thing is, over time, you usually don't care for the shoe as much, which makes you a beast in DMV terms.

Again, these are just a few of the "eyes of hazel" commandments.  Pay me no mind...

But if ANYONE even sees me in a line anywhere between Philly and Atlanta, in my world, after being in a hobby for 20 years, I got character issues that need to be addressed. 
laugh.gif

#retiredfrompreachinginthread

I'm just speaking my mind, and I'm critical because:

(a) If you are of a certain "age" in this hobby, or got 4+ years in this hobby or more, you shouldn't be in no line AT ALL.  If you are in a line, in YOUR neck of the woods, your pair should be secured... 

(b) If things really are that shady in your area -- or you lack the people skills with managers/DMs as a "grown person" in a hobby you're consistent in -- you should have the salary to avoid such foolishness at this point in your life... Or have the smarts in advance to sell some beaters to make up for whatever eBay/website price... We ALL know release dates WAAAY in advance these days...

(c) As with most "hyped" releases, its nothing but a stock market.  Proven over last 7+ years.  Prices will fall, and most will not even "care" for these once the attention is off of them... ONLY exceptions I can think of are Yeezy's and South Beaches...  Other shoes are so called sellers "creating" a false market, but you can always find someone slipping, needing car note/bill money with a LITTLE research.

(d) To piggyback off (c), you got other options -- the one God blessed us all with usually works out to your benefit -- patience after release.  But the funny thing is, over time, you usually don't care for the shoe as much, which makes you a beast in DMV terms.

Again, these are just a few of the "eyes of hazel" commandments.  Pay me no mind...

But if ANYONE even sees me in a line anywhere between Philly and Atlanta, in my world, after being in a hobby for 20 years, I got character issues that need to be addressed. 
laugh.gif

#retiredfrompreachinginthread

Back
Top Bottom