First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Since the release date has lapsed, just release the shoes as soon as shipment comes in. Best way to handle it. No rush, no mad crazy lines. Just let word of mouth do its thing.

Since the release date has lapsed, just release the shoes as soon as shipment comes in. Best way to handle it. No rush, no mad crazy lines. Just let word of mouth do its thing.

i called them and they said they had my size and then after signing up with the lady on the phone she told me they were gone.  I was about to be really excited.  I missed out online and in line and now there are no more releases for me. 

i called them and they said they had my size and then after signing up with the lady on the phone she told me they were gone.  I was about to be really excited.  I missed out online and in line and now there are no more releases for me. 

just got my Shipment Notification for my second pair from eastbay 
pimp.gif

guys check your emails 

I'm gonna make a bold prediction, or a vanilla one depending on how you look at it lol: All these resellers asking 300-700 for the YOTR will fall by the wayside as the hype continues to die dowwwwwnnnn...I remember SJ 09's bein listed for like $750 on the bay after they dropped and I had cats offering me 700+ for my MS VI after they released.

Up and comers, check it: DO NOT pay the inflated reseller's prices. Refuse and let the market drive the price down to a reasonable level. You just gotta be patient and you'll catch pairs start popping up in a few months at the most for a decent price.

Patience is key. Trust that.

Respect.

I'm gonna make a bold prediction, or a vanilla one depending on how you look at it lol: All these resellers asking 300-700 for the YOTR will fall by the wayside as the hype continues to die dowwwwwnnnn...I remember SJ 09's bein listed for like $750 on the bay after they dropped and I had cats offering me 700+ for my MS VI after they released.

Up and comers, check it: DO NOT pay the inflated reseller's prices. Refuse and let the market drive the price down to a reasonable level. You just gotta be patient and you'll catch pairs start popping up in a few months at the most for a decent price.

Respect.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Respect.

Exactly, I wish people would stop letting others dictate how they spend their money. Stop settling for these outrageous prices and wait.

Respect.

Exactly, I wish people would stop letting others dictate how they spend their money. Stop settling for these outrageous prices and wait.

Respect.

I think the hype will last another week after they drop at the Finish Line.  With that said, I'm not feeling them but I will definitely try to cop and use them to finance space jam dunks.

Respect.

I think the hype will last another week after they drop at the Finish Line.  With that said, I'm not feeling them but I will definitely try to cop and use them to finance space jam dunks.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm just speaking my mind, and I'm critical because:

(a) If you are of a certain "age" in this hobby, or got 4+ years in this hobby or more, you shouldn't be in no line AT ALL.  If you are in a line, in YOUR neck of the woods, your pair should be secured... 

(b) If things really are that shady in your area -- or you lack the people skills with managers/DMs as a "grown person" in a hobby you're consistent in -- you should have the salary to avoid such foolishness at this point in your life... Or have the smarts in advance to sell some beaters to make up for whatever eBay/website price... We ALL know release dates WAAAY in advance these days...

(c) As with most "hyped" releases, its nothing but a stock market.  Proven over last 7+ years.  Prices will fall, and most will not even "care" for these once the attention is off of them... ONLY exceptions I can think of are Yeezy's and South Beaches...  Other shoes are so called sellers "creating" a false market, but you can always find someone slipping, needing car note/bill money with a LITTLE research.

(d) To piggyback off (c), you got other options -- the one God blessed us all with usually works out to your benefit -- patience after release.  But the funny thing is, over time, you usually don't care for the shoe as much, which makes you a beast in DMV terms.

Again, these are just a few of the "eyes of hazel" commandments.  Pay me no mind...

But if ANYONE even sees me in a line anywhere between Philly and Atlanta, in my world, after being in a hobby for 20 years, I got character issues that need to be addressed. 
laugh.gif

#retiredfrompreachinginthread

and the people said Amen

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm just speaking my mind, and I'm critical because:

(a) If you are of a certain "age" in this hobby, or got 4+ years in this hobby or more, you shouldn't be in no line AT ALL.  If you are in a line, in YOUR neck of the woods, your pair should be secured... 

(b) If things really are that shady in your area -- or you lack the people skills with managers/DMs as a "grown person" in a hobby you're consistent in -- you should have the salary to avoid such foolishness at this point in your life... Or have the smarts in advance to sell some beaters to make up for whatever eBay/website price... We ALL know release dates WAAAY in advance these days...

(c) As with most "hyped" releases, its nothing but a stock market.  Proven over last 7+ years.  Prices will fall, and most will not even "care" for these once the attention is off of them... ONLY exceptions I can think of are Yeezy's and South Beaches...  Other shoes are so called sellers "creating" a false market, but you can always find someone slipping, needing car note/bill money with a LITTLE research.

(d) To piggyback off (c), you got other options -- the one God blessed us all with usually works out to your benefit -- patience after release.  But the funny thing is, over time, you usually don't care for the shoe as much, which makes you a beast in DMV terms.

Again, these are just a few of the "eyes of hazel" commandments.  Pay me no mind...

But if ANYONE even sees me in a line anywhere between Philly and Atlanta, in my world, after being in a hobby for 20 years, I got character issues that need to be addressed. 
laugh.gif

#retiredfrompreachinginthread

and the people said Amen

Just got my tracking information from NDC

Should be here on friday

Everyone who ordered from NDC, check their email

Just got my tracking information from NDC

Should be here on friday

Everyone who ordered from NDC, check their email

Back
Top Bottom