First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

what can I use to clean the suede already got mine dirty
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and if people really understood markets,you would know, less supply = more demand = higher prices....as soon as pairs start disappearing from sites such as ebay, then price will start climbing, AGAIN,as high or even higher than initial prices due to the fact supply is decreasing....to really get these at a bargain,you must buy at the right time, a little too early,or a little too late,you'll be paying high prices.

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wanted a 2nd pair of Hares but these will do just fine
pimp.gif
Interesting, been seeing a lot of messed pairs as well
All 3 pairs that passed through my hands were pretty close to flawless.  Did anyone buy from overseas???  Im guessing the ones that were really jacked up were from overseas and sold prior to release.  Jus guessing!!!
eyes.gif
the jacked pairs i saw where from pics on here a little before and after the release date and the crappy pair i got was from a US retailer 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

and if people really understood markets,you would know, less supply = more demand = higher prices....as soon as pairs start disappearing from sites such as ebay, then price will start climbing, AGAIN,as high or even higher than initial prices due to the fact supply is decreasing....to really get these at a bargain,you must buy at the right time, a little too early,or a little too late,you'll be paying high prices.

quality on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wanted a 2nd pair of Hares but these will do just fine
pimp.gif
Interesting, been seeing a lot of messed pairs as well
All 3 pairs that passed through my hands were pretty close to flawless.  Did anyone buy from overseas???  Im guessing the ones that were really jacked up were from overseas and sold prior to release.  Jus guessing!!!
eyes.gif
the jacked pairs i saw where from pics on here a little before and after the release date and the crappy pair i got was from a US retailer 

Originally Posted by smlb52

frown.gif

Finishline's carry a suede eraser that comes with a brush. That's the ONLY thing I use for my suede.  

Originally Posted by smlb52

frown.gif

Finishline's carry a suede eraser that comes with a brush. That's the ONLY thing I use for my suede.  

Finally got around to getting some pics

Cant believe we actually got these in Canada......keep em coming NIKE
happy.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Finally got around to getting some pics

Cant believe we actually got these in Canada......keep em coming NIKE
happy.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

^nice pics. still been wearing mine alot. one of the best releases this year imo. also, does the toebox nubuck on retro 7's crease easily, i have been using force fields in mine but im wondering if i can stop using them and still avoid creasing. the nubuck and leather is almost identical to the hare 1's, both are great quality imo.

^nice pics. still been wearing mine alot. one of the best releases this year imo. also, does the toebox nubuck on retro 7's crease easily, i have been using force fields in mine but im wondering if i can stop using them and still avoid creasing. the nubuck and leather is almost identical to the hare 1's, both are great quality imo.

Back
Top Bottom