First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Yea i think these are not the best work jb has done with color combinations for the vii

Originally Posted by MrWavez

releasing 4.11 and are $160
Alright then!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.
They are inspired by the "Year of the Rabbit" of the Chinese calendar.  Why not use the "Hares" (Rabbit) with the Year of the Rabbit colors (Red and gold), similar to the YOTR 2011 sig shoe?  I don't think JB makes its colorway decisions based on whats in your (or my...or his....or her) closet...

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.
They are inspired by the "Year of the Rabbit" of the Chinese calendar.  Why not use the "Hares" (Rabbit) with the Year of the Rabbit colors (Red and gold), similar to the YOTR 2011 sig shoe?  I don't think JB makes its colorway decisions based on whats in your (or my...or his....or her) closet...

I would have preferred they used some sort of distressed leather or something similar to the 2011 type leather (the patina leather on the YOTR 2011). To me that would have set them off. Can someone Photoshop it, I'm too lazy to do it myself thanks in advance.

I would have preferred they used some sort of distressed leather or something similar to the 2011 type leather (the patina leather on the YOTR 2011). To me that would have set them off. Can someone Photoshop it, I'm too lazy to do it myself thanks in advance.

What date/time did the 2011 yotr drop on ndc ?

Ndc may b the only way I get these for retail

What date/time did the 2011 yotr drop on ndc ?

Ndc may b the only way I get these for retail

unless these are easy to come by I have no prob passing, already have two pairs of 2011 rabbits!!! I dunno why but I thought the bordeaux VII was called the hare jordans??

unless these are easy to come by I have no prob passing, already have two pairs of 2011 rabbits!!! I dunno why but I thought the bordeaux VII was called the hare jordans??

So they're passing off defective C grade hares as Year of the Rabbits?

Gotta love JB
roll.gif
roll.gif

So they're passing off defective C grade hares as Year of the Rabbits?

Gotta love JB
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom