First Look: Air Jordan VIS 11 White/Varsity Red

they're not that bad.
if this is how close I'm gonna get with the retro 11 lows i white/varsity red colorway, then I'll get it!

they're not that bad.
if this is how close I'm gonna get with the retro 11 lows i white/varsity red colorway, then I'll get it!

I'm going to reserve my judgement until more pictures surface!
Smh at dudes that want these with clear soles, when JB decides to put clear soles on them they're still going to complain about how they should just release the Low top 11's... From what I saw earlier these are nice, & with more added colorways these will only get better.

I'm going to reserve my judgement until more pictures surface!
Smh at dudes that want these with clear soles, when JB decides to put clear soles on them they're still going to complain about how they should just release the Low top 11's... From what I saw earlier these are nice, & with more added colorways these will only get better.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Am I the only one who is sincerely disgusted by these?
sick.gif
smh.gif

You are not, sir. I too am utterly disturbed and feel like regurgitating on them.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm not that big a fan when it comes to hybrids, but these have potential. With the right colorways, these could be a success.

Yup. They could be nice. 

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm not that big a fan when it comes to hybrids, but these have potential. With the right colorways, these could be a success.

Yup. They could be nice. 

Back
Top Bottom