First Look: Air Jordan VIS 11 White/Varsity Red

I just cant get past the outsole, it's so ugly. I cant picture the Jordan XI as running shoes. Way to BUTCHER one of the most defining Jordans of the Numbered line JB. Should have just left the XI alone....nothing i sacred anymore.

I just cant get past the outsole, it's so ugly. I cant picture the Jordan XI as running shoes. Way to BUTCHER one of the most defining Jordans of the Numbered line JB. Should have just left the XI alone....nothing i sacred anymore.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaa. JB, I used to get mad at you for doing stupid $%$* like this but now I just laugh. these are worse than the flipsides...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaa. JB, I used to get mad at you for doing stupid $%$* like this but now I just laugh. these are worse than the flipsides...

Back
Top Bottom