FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

those are wayyyyyyy better then the premier ones......c'mon JB...::rob schneider voice:::YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Its sooooo DANG SAD how GENTRY and JOSIAH just slap all of us in the face like that... OH YEAH the people who "NEED TO KNOW" check this site and seeing all these pagesroll deep with nothing but good comments, they know these are gonna be the MOST wanted XXIII ever and you best bet your *** those two selfish Bass's aregonna make them as limited as the Motorsport IV and you can believe "you" as a TRUECOLLECTOR wont be able to get these with ease. Yeah it was said they wont be as limited as the Titaniums but look at themotosports IV or any of those "RARE AIR" releases!!! each is sittin well over $500.00 SMFH,, they dont want you to CHASEem, they want you to Break every law possible, sell your own children off for these. There's no other way to put it but they, just want everything you gotand thats the sadness and COLD HARD reality JB has come to from the past beginning years when it was truely about being able tocop a pair of sneakers for someone you admire. TITANIUMS, RARE AIR's, MOTOSPORTS have NOT one DANG thing to do with MICHAEL JORDAN anymore or what it usedto be about.....good luck to you all on gettin these!!!! REAL TALK

These are sick but I'm hoping JB won't make these limited but I'm pretty sure they will. I just want a fighting chance and not like the Titaniums.

Those look SiK cant wait for the RD but think they might be the motorcyle edition like the 4s so that makes them MORE limited than the Titaniums

I need atleast two pairs of these. Sick colorway, look very similar to the titaniums!

This is the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. I had heard both Summer and Winter for the release date. It's Novemeber, Peter? I contacted Gentryfollowing the Premier release telling him to release a similar colorway and to make it more available to please the angry customers. Seems like he listened.Darken the Titanium to Black, darken the University Blue to Varsity Royal, change the toe from leather to patent and there you have it. I think they turned outpretty nice. Hopefully those who missed out on the Premier's will be able to get their hands on these. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

This is the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. I had heard both Summer and Winter for the release date. It's Novemeber, Peter? I contacted Gentry following the Premier release telling him to release a similar colorway and to make it more available to please the angry customers. Seems like he listened. Darken the Titanium to Black, darken the University Blue to Varsity Royal, change the toe from leather to patent and there you have it. I think they turned out pretty nice. Hopefully those who missed out on the Premier's will be able to get their hands on these. Enjoy!
Thanks bro! Keep telling him what the people want.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

This is the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. I had heard both Summer and Winter for the release date. It's Novemeber, Peter? I contacted Gentry following the Premier release telling him to release a similar colorway and to make it more available to please the angry customers. Seems like he listened. Darken the Titanium to Black, darken the University Blue to Varsity Royal, change the toe from leather to patent and there you have it. I think they turned out pretty nice. Hopefully those who missed out on the Premier's will be able to get their hands on these. Enjoy!
If you can possibly do it, PLEASE remind him that the purpose of doing a colorway like this is so that everyone could have a chance at them unlike thepremiers.

Is there any reasoning with this guy? What satisfaction does he honestly get out of seeing people "chase" for ****? Is this man on the ultimate egotrip?

If you can possibly do it, PLEASE remind him that the purpose of doing a colorway like this is so that everyone could have a chance at them unlike the premiers.
Couldn't have said it better.

Pass that along to him.

Make them easily accessible.

WOW...thats all i can say
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ JB for always making the best colorway really limted.
This is a colorway that the masses will eat up, so why not make them easily available.

WOAH...LOOK AT THOSE CLEAR MIDSOLE XX3'S IN THAT MAGAZINE PIC.....I HOPE THOSE DROP TOO.
They're not.

All XX3's dropping have a painted TPU backside.

I personally like the tumbled leather over the patent toe/tongue...and the White/Stealth/Black and these could've been THAT much nicer...but they'reboth still pretty hot.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

WOAH...LOOK AT THOSE CLEAR MIDSOLE XX3'S IN THAT MAGAZINE PIC.....I HOPE THOSE DROP TOO.
They're not.

All XX3's dropping have a painted TPU backside.

I personally like the tumbled leather over the patent toe/tongue...and the White/Stealth/Black and these could've been THAT much nicer...but they're both still pretty hot.

so it's for sure that these will have a patent toe/tongue then? i was kind of hoping that these would have the tumbled leather also. i hope i canstill grab a pair when they hit. i'm not quite sure where to buy quickstrikes. it's going to be tough.

Just need a confirmed date and I will be ready. I like the color and would be very happy with just ONE pair. Like others have said, I have enjoyed all theXX3 colorways so far. The shoe is just beautiful...hard to mess it up.

Unfortunately I missed out on the Titaniums, but I will be gosh darn if I miss out on these beauties. I sooo can't wait to cop. I can even look pass thepatent tongue that I hate so much. I will pass on the white/red for these. I give these a 10 out of 10.

I know I sound like a hypebeast, but dang it, I'm in love with these.

Back
Top Bottom