First Look BMW M6 GRAN COUPE PICS without camouflage dopest whip out

damn i can't lie that looks clean as hell. trying to decided if better than m5. if only it was 6 speed manual...

audi bmw benz in that order >>>.

damn i can't lie that looks clean as hell. trying to decided if better than m5. if only it was 6 speed manual...

Reviews have been unanimous that it doesn't drive as well as a 5-series. It's a very nice looking car minus the headlights but to be honest I'd rather pay a bit more and get a 911.

its :pimp: but could get a better car for the price

To be fair, the Panamera is the only car in it's range/competition.

I am not sure what else it is comparable to in the smaller, sports "coupe" sedan category?

Reviews have been unanimous that it doesn't drive as well as a 5-series. It's a very nice looking car minus the headlights but to be honest I'd rather pay a bit more and get a 911.
Word?

Well damn...back to salivating over the Panamera...

Word?

Well damn...back to salivating over the Panamera...

To be fair the 5-series, especially the M5, is simply the benchmark for almost all sport sedans.

The 6GC is much sleeker and is better looking than the Panamera though. It is just so low and long, very reminiscent of the best looking sedan ever, the Rapide.
2lcpdlv.jpg

I prefer an old body style m6 over this IMO.  

The new whip looks too much like other cars out design wise.

Back
Top Bottom