First Look BMW M6 GRAN COUPE PICS without camouflage dopest whip out

I have to say, this is the first 6 series ive ever liked. But its not touching the cls.

Last edited:
the hell is a 4 door coupe though? sounds so stupid.

anyway they all are ugly but the cls, they did it first and everyone else is just jocking now. the a7 is hideous.

I agree with you about the Fisker not being the fastest and in a perfect world it would be Tesla S engine with Fisker looks. The Tesla looks wise isn't in the same planet as the Fisker but I would cop one esp with that ipad center lol. Also if I had a Fisker I'm chilling anyway looking fly not to worred about speed outside of getting on the freeway and occasionaly passing people and its good enough to do that so I would be cool. I hear you though about it not being a burner though.

Fisker just seem so douchey though, doesn't it? I mean I am all for environment but to use everything that is recycled on the car and them laminating some eco stuff in to the car and using inefficient items just made the car so heavy thus making it much, much slower. It really isn't the engine it uses, it just lugs too much useless "eco friendly" crap.

Also, am I the only one that isn't in-love with the A7?
That back is just terrible, it's like it's trying to be the CLS but failed. The whole shape just looks terrible to me.
2qitwd4.jpg

That car is ugly.

and I would much rather drive a CLS over that BMW and Audi.

A lot of these luxury cars posted seem like something i would drive when im in my 30's/40's. I dont really find these grand coupes appealing

the hell is a 4 door coupe though? sounds so stupid.
anyway they all are ugly but the cls, they did it first and everyone else is just jocking now. the a7 is hideous.

We are in the minority bruh. I think the A7 is ugly and i get nothing but stone faces from my friends when I say that. The front is nice but the back messes it up for me.

In terms of performance the panamera turbo is the daddy - shame it looks :x

View media item 134339
I still think the M5 has the upper hand on these - its just a better all rounder with decent size in the back.

I agree with you about the Fisker not being the fastest and in a perfect world it would be Tesla S engine with Fisker looks. The Tesla looks wise isn't in the same planet as the Fisker but I would cop one esp with that ipad center lol. Also if I had a Fisker I'm chilling anyway looking fly not to worred about speed outside of getting on the freeway and occasionaly passing people and its good enough to do that so I would be cool. I hear you though about it not being a burner though.

Fisker just seem so douchey though, doesn't it? I mean I am all for environment but to use everything that is recycled on the car and them laminating some eco stuff in to the car and using inefficient items just made the car so heavy thus making it much, much slower. It really isn't the engine it uses, it just lugs too much useless "eco friendly" crap.

Also, am I the only one that isn't in-love with the A7?
That back is just terrible, it's like it's trying to be the CLS but failed. The whole shape just looks terrible to me.
2qitwd4.jpg

That car is ugly.

and I would much rather drive a CLS over that BMW and Audi.

It's definitely eye catching in real life, just doesn't photograph well. It's not ugly at all, It pulled up i thought it was the R8 from the front.

Looks nice but not aggressive enough for an ///M -car imo.

Interior looks beautiful though.

Last edited:
damn bmw is late. mercedes had a car that looked like a turtle 5 years ago and audi dropped one two years ago.

Yup. even Infiniti although not n the same league dropped the g35 sedan in 07 too. They've jus been modifying and improving upon ever since

Also. Postin pics of all these other whips on vossens n other insanely beautiful wheels ain't seem fair to the stock m6 ... Lets hold off on the comparisons

Also. Postin pics of all these other whips on vossens n other insanely beautiful wheels ain't seem fair to the stock m6 ... Lets hold off on the comparisons
Im sayin.
laugh.gif

I think its kinda funny when people say this car > that car and compare modded cars with Vossens and some crazy stance to a stock whip.

Back
Top Bottom