First Look BMW M6 GRAN COUPE PICS without camouflage dopest whip out

I think the Fisker Karma looks better than the Rapide plus its cheaper and a hybrid if you into that.

But it is very, very slow. I'd easily take the Tesla S over it w/o hesitation.
I agree with you about the Fisker not being the fastest and in a perfect world it would be Tesla S engine with Fisker looks. The Tesla looks wise isn't in the same planet as the Fisker but I would cop one esp with that ipad center lol. Also if I had a Fisker I'm chilling anyway looking fly not to worred about speed outside of getting on the freeway and occasionaly passing people and its good enough to do that so I would be cool. I hear you though about it not being a burner though.

I agree with you about the Fisker not being the fastest and in a perfect world it would be Tesla S engine with Fisker looks. The Tesla looks wise isn't in the same planet as the Fisker but I would cop one esp with that ipad center lol. Also if I had a Fisker I'm chilling anyway looking fly not to worred about speed outside of getting on the freeway and occasionaly passing people and its good enough to do that so I would be cool. I hear you though about it not being a burner though.

Fisker just seem so douchey though, doesn't it? I mean I am all for environment but to use everything that is recycled on the car and them laminating some eco stuff in to the car and using inefficient items just made the car so heavy thus making it much, much slower. It really isn't the engine it uses, it just lugs too much useless "eco friendly" crap.

Also, am I the only one that isn't in-love with the A7?
That back is just terrible, it's like it's trying to be the CLS but failed. The whole shape just looks terrible to me.
2qitwd4.jpg

332qmg9.jpg

Last edited:

Fisker just seem so douchey though, doesn't it? I mean I am all for environment but to use everything that is recycled on the car and them laminating some eco stuff in to the car and using inefficient items just made the car so heavy thus making it much, much slower. It really isn't the engine it uses, it just lugs too much useless "eco friendly" crap.

That back is just terrible, it's like it's trying to be the CLS but failed. The whole shape just looks terrible to me.
2qitwd4.jpg

332qmg9.jpg
I kinda agree with the Fisker in that there is no way I'm paying 100k+ for a car with cloth seating. The leather is cool in the other model though. Its also their first car hopefully they will learn and get better from here on. Yeah your in the minority on the A7 I love that car. I think it looks better than the cls honestly and the interior is :smokin to me. Only thing I would probably change is get the option where you can have 3 people in the back when I'm with friends (small thing) but that is about it.

2qitwd4.jpg

332qmg9.jpg

I love that A7

I love the way the A7 looks. Still think the CLS63 AMG is the greatest sedan out there. A little less power than the Panamera turbo S but almost 75k cheaper. With that extra cash flow just add a couple mods and you'll have yourself a sweet ride :smokin

View media item 131515

Looks nice but imo the "og of the 4-dour coupe" looks better
CLS is the benchmark for 4-door coupes and the styling of many other models i.e. Kia Optima. The CC, A7 and Panamera are all the same vehicle spawned from the CLS. BMW had to respond to Benz & Audi so they did the 6GC. Even the Hyundai Sonata took styling from the CLS.

With that said, the 6GC is a clean looking vehicle. It's probably pretty limited in production.

It's actually pretty nice, but the A7 still wins this category for me. I'd have a hard time deciding if this or the CLS looks better though.

I dont like that new M5 V8, I wonder will it get the 550d X3 turbo version? At least your saving on fuel with that!

i want the 6 in the grand coupe so bad. And i usually love coupes over 4 doors. 

Back
Top Bottom