FIRST LOOK: Jordan Brand Fall '10 Footwear Lookbook

21m87t0.jpg

It's wayyyyy too many pics to upload, so hit the link below to see all the images.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...0-footwear-lookbook.html

303bp61.jpg

a2raea.jpg

5felpd.jpg

Thanks for the pics/link. Those 1s dont look that bad, I would've preferred red rather then orange though. Jumpman Pro Strongs
pimp.gif

Nice one....I had seen pics b4 of those CP3 Tributes and they really did execute those well. The AJF 12 (the only hybrid of the Fusion line I actually liked) French Blues look nice. And I was not a fan of the Pro Strongs when they came round in 97-98 but those all blacks look good!

those strongs are the only thing somewhat appealing to me.  they resemble 13s though, so i know i'll just talk myself out of copping them and go for the real deal.

Not impressed. Depending on whether I can get my hands on these bin 23 IX's next weekend, I'm bowing out until November.

Not gonna lie.. I actually like those obsidian AJF 12s, a lot. Wouldn't cop retail, but hopefully they'll be discounted. I also really like the grey/red 1s, but thats it.
the rest are just failures, I mean look at those cp3.iii tributes, they just suck. Obviously JB had to take the same color schemes from the black cements, true blues, and flip 3s

Back
Top Bottom