*** First Look: Nike Fall '09 ***

Bo Jackson OG colorway
eek.gif

Neon Uptempos
eek.gif

09 will be an AMAZING year for Nike retro.

MAN,I CANT LIE,IM VERY IMPRESSED!!! IM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM COLLECTING J'S, AND IM GOING TO BE STRICTLY COPPING NIKE RETRO CLASSICS IN '09. THIS ISGONNA BE A GOOOOD YEAR.HOLLA...

CED B.

OMG i was in class when i saw this post earlier i almost screamed out loud in front of everyone i love the neon uptempos my major grail OF ALL TIME! I canfinally get them. The neon uptempos definitly wont be a QS or anything gay like the penny foams were will they?!

LOL.

So it's confirmed that Nike is out to get me.

The past six years I copped all the OG basketball shoes... and now they are ALL releasing.

Penny 2s, Pippens, Flightposites, Neon Uptempos, Penny 3s, Griffeys, the list goes on and on.

Hilarious.

For those who haven't followed the hybrid sneaker, it blends Jason Kidd's Zoom Flight V, Kevin Garnett's Air Garnett III, and TIm Hardaway's Zoom Flight T Bug into one basketball shoe.

oh a Hybrid.. i like the wht/blk colorway though..
pimp.gif

Oh Hell Yeah!

Both Colorways of the total max uptempos will be copped, as well as the Trainer SC, and the CB 94. Nike Bringing back all the heat. Totally gonna destroy JB.Cannot wait for next year.

strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Both Uptempos are copped. Especially that white/navy colorway. Reggie Miller wore them a few times in 97-98 season.

I'm not so sure bout the Penny 2. Maybe when they hit clearance.

eek.gif
OMG i was just talking about wanting a pair of those blk/neons with myfriend. ive wanted those shoes since 7th grade!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh finally. iam coppin X3 atleast.

-Dlo
UNDFT

At least the all black Penny 2 shows they're not done with the shoe yet. Atlantics could still happen.

Neon Totals will be copped for sure.... but at $160 for a non sig shoe when the economy isn't in great shape, the temptation is to wait a few months.

Back
Top Bottom