*** First Look: Nike Fall '09 ***

Bo's, Uptempos, blk on blk Penny II's = COPPED!!!!!!!!! I'm glad JB sucks now.
pimp.gif

Damn I knew about the Bo's, but those neon Uptempo's caught me off gaurd.

Those Bo's are going to be all over NYC.

I can't wait.

I'm going to already go and start looking for clothes for it.

Can't say if I'll get those neon Uptempo's that everyone loves on here because I'm not the biggest fan of them or neon green for that matter,but I did/do like the neon Foam Pro's and the neon 95's.

Everything else really doesn't wow me like that, but those Bo's man.

Minimum of 3-5 pairs depending on how my pockets are doing at that time.

Damn my fault for all of the posts.

I hardly go into the Jordan Brand section anymore, but for those saying they will be weak next year need to go look because those numnuts seem to finally bedoing something right.

They're releasing real OG packages next year. Metallic 1 packages, and other packages of colorways that were never released like Laker and Raiders Jordan 1packages.

I don't know how things will go, but I said after the Purple Foams I would be done then I learned about the Bo's and said after those I would be done,but things keep popping up that I want. I thought this sickness would have died out with Jordan Brand, but I'll see how things go.

OMG, them Bo's are a must cop Xs2..Medicine balls will definately be added to the collection..And the Neons on my feet daily..Good lookin' out on theearly pics Chris..I'll mos def be at Deveroes on several release dates!!!

I thought Id never see the day those uptempos would be retroed..but it is Nike so this doesnt astonish me.

Wow. Nike is coming correct next year.

Could it be that Nike is taking a turn away from the crappy retros they've been making since '03?

I hope so.

Could you post more pics of the Dunks and Air MAx 90's i am interested in those white,blue,and red dunks

wow catalog pix release so quick. But yea pictures don't do a lot of the shoes any justice. Seeing them in person kills it

Originally Posted by youngestone

light brown =/= medicine ball. sorry to rain on the parade but those seem darker [might be the scan] than the '01 retroes. don't mean to be nit-picky but we shouldn't be calling them medicine balls when it doesn't even use the medicine ball colorway. still a dope shoe and a good cop for those who don't have the numbered editions.

OGs were pretty damn dark in that department. nike will now have like their third "edition" of this one shoes color scheme

^ exactly... if anything, as far as I can tell from the pics anyway, the 'light brown' seems more true to the OG's than the 01' retros...except for the "ginger" strap and heel bits...

28vdpwg.jpg
465353c7e10a6cb6e5df7a2e230c214fd093ea0.pjpg

yeah anyone save the pics that could maybe repost? bandwidth expired, buy a photobucket pro account already!

Back
Top Bottom