*** First Look: Nike Fall '09 ***

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Here it is guys, enjoy!
pimp.gif
i always wanted the black/green uptempos...after i saw Wale wear them in this one ad.

The ultramarine 180s look nice also

Uptempos!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but..The OG's
smokin.gif

Nike is bringing in the good stuff in 09 ey?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Here it is guys, enjoy!
pimp.gif
i always wanted the black/green uptempos...after i saw Wale wear them in this one ad.

The ultramarine 180s look nice also

YES , these 2 for me ... NICE

I'm extremely happy to see that the Uptempos are being retroed, Nike basketball has been on point for the last few months.

keep the feedback coming guys. My orders are due in a week or so. I am lost on if some of these were sell. Some of the shoes like the Medicine Ball Trainers,180's,etc might not appeal to everyone. Let me know what is good.

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

keep the feedback coming guys. My orders are due in a week or so. I am lost on if some of these were sell. Some of the shoes like the Medicine Ball Trainers, 180's,etc might not appeal to everyone. Let me know what is good.

great question. count me down for 10 pairs sz 12
roll.gif

its tough to gauge how certain items will sell. kids need to be told why to like something. i have yet to see a BO jackson revivial campaign out there. i justdont know with both of those.

retirement status for me. 8-10 pairs of both and im set for life along with my 2000 at1s ive been hourding.

thanks nike. with the disappointment of the other 6 ATIII releases, the one that matters most is making up for it. what sort of release will these most likelybe? spread all over the internet and websites? readily available stuff? or will I need to create some tight knit connections for whats to come in 8 months?

Damnit...Damnit...Damnit....I keep telling myself that Im going to stop buying kicks

mad.gif

AM97's, Tailwinds look
smokin.gif
. I like some of the other stuff (ATIII,BW's), but most likely will just pass on those, unless they can be bought at clearance prices. Trying to stop.

^ perfect outdoor hooping shoe.

but you know nike is gonna retro everything when they retro those uptempo reggie millers. i hope the soles are the electric neon color
not that dark green color from that picture.

pegasus, tailwinds, air max uptempo and those trainer IIIs are hot!

and.. a black/black penny.. in the summer?? really?!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

keep the feedback coming guys. My orders are due in a week or so. I am lost on if some of these were sell. Some of the shoes like the Medicine Ball Trainers, 180's,etc might not appeal to everyone. Let me know what is good.

great question. count me down for 10 pairs sz 12
roll.gif

its tough to gauge how certain items will sell. kids need to be told why to like something. i have yet to see a BO jackson revivial campaign out there. i just dont know with both of those.

retirement status for me. 8-10 pairs of both and im set for life along with my 2000 at1s ive been hourding.

thanks nike. with the disappointment of the other 6 ATIII releases, the one that matters most is making up for it. what sort of release will these most likely be? spread all over the internet and websites? readily available stuff? or will I need to create some tight knit connections for whats to come in 8 months?
Wally, its your standard Urban Account Release. That being said, they should be readily available, it just depends on the number of stores thatorder them. They will be at FTL depending on the area. It shouldn't be an issue finding them.

Originally Posted by Untitled

one of each and im good.....
2-3 of the SC Trainer Highs, 1 Pair of the Neon Uptempos, and maybe a pair of Medicine Balls AT3 (I'dbe lying if I said I was the biggest AT3 fan).

Back
Top Bottom