FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Wasn't sure why that guy thanked you. Those links didn't work. They aren't, and were not, the link to the shoes or any other product.

We all created and had the same link that Supreme would normally use (that you also posted) and the euro links refreshing so I know neither ever opened up to the shoes or any active page. I wouldn't be banking on that good karma to come back around
laugh.gif
Lol I didn't say Thank You.. I was asking because they didn't work for me.

Anyone that received shipping email yesterday, or today... Any movement on the package? Mine is still at processed.

Mine shipped Friday and it's already in Ohio
Mine still processed ready for UPS.

I signed up for those UPS My Choice Quantum notification things, and I get an e-mail whenever a UPS package is expected to arrive to my address. Literally before my Supreme tracking number updated, I got a UPS e-mail that told me that I would get the shoes Tuesday.

Anyone that received shipping email yesterday, or today... Any movement on the package? Mine is still at processed.

I signed up for those UPS My Choice Quantum notification things, and I get an e-mail whenever a UPS package is expected to arrive to my address. Literally before my Supreme tracking number updated, I got a UPS e-mail that told me that I would get the shoes Tuesday.
Yeah, I have that too. I even got quantum shipping notification from ups/supreme. It's weird that it still hasn't been picked up yet. Kinda worrying me, a little.

My order shipped Fri but the tracking number they emailed me still hasn't been entered into the UPS system. Weird.

Yeah, I have that too. I even got quantum shipping notification from ups/supreme. It's weird that it still hasn't been picked up yet. Kinda worrying me, a little.

You'll be good, bet it will update tomorrow

I got tracking for the blacks from the original release. Order Number: Early #631. It's been updated and just departed Secaucus, NJ.

Still no tracking numbers for my small box logo tee and reds from the restock tho. Guessing

those will be shipped tomorrow or tuesday.

Mine got shipped, says it'll be here Friday, but I'm guessing based on the time between shipping and updates I'll get them Thursday or earlier. Nike saturday releases ALWAYS initially say Thursday, then they ALWAYS come Wednesday.

Damn I love living on the east coast I get all my nike products on tues through ground shipping and supreme Takes one day I'm getting mines Monday. Would've been Friday if ups picked them up on time

My order shipped Fri but the tracking number they emailed me still hasn't been entered into the UPS system. Weird.

that just means they slapped a label on your box, UPS hasn't picked it up yet
Yeah but my finishline order from Saturday got tracking sat night already says a label has been created when I track it but my foams tracking from og drop still says invalid and I got it before the finishline tracking...

Ok... Another question. Dudes that have shipping info, and ups hasn't updated yet... What's your bank/cc lookin like? Mine is still under temporary authorizations.

Back
Top Bottom