FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I was kind of surprised that Supreme didn't charge more for the shoe.

I mean all Foamposite's are $250 now, I was expecting a $265-275 price tag.

$250 was fine with me though.

The print on these look kind of cheap. They remind me of the Hyper Flight's they did for KD, LeBron and Kobe. They look blurry.

I'm also surprised these were $250. I thought they would have been $300. Would have been the same result.

^ Pretty much all Foamb prints are kinda pixelated. I guess it's too hard (or expensive :rolleyes) to do a high-res pattern. I was surprised with the price too I thought for sure they'd jack it up.

Last edited:
You guys think prices will fall drastically, or you think these will retain their value? Have a buyer locked for 8 bills atm. Don't want to sell, and then have these increase to 1000+ in a year, but at the same time it's hard to turn down 800.

Not to advocate the reselling aspect, but when have you ever seen a supreme nike collab on a shoe drop in value?

If you want them now, buy them now while you can.

A dip in price will happen in about 2-3 months, but this time next year the shoes will skyrocket.
This. What people don't realize is that Supreme releases stuff in small numbers. Restocks are usually cancelled orders, or left over stock, which is usually a very small amount. We won't see an expected quarterly restock like Nike does. When they're gone from supreme, that's it. No more chances at retail.

Doubt these will get Yeezy $$, or close, but prices will more than likely rise over time. Best bet, is to find a price you're comfortable paying, maybe try n work with the seller a little and jump on it.

This. What people don't realize is that Supreme releases stuff in small numbers. Restocks are usually cancelled orders, or left over stock, which is usually a very small amount. We won't see an expected quarterly restock like Nike does. When they're gone from supreme, that's it. No more chances at retail.

Doubt these will get Yeezy $$, or close, but prices will more than likely rise over time. Best bet, is to find a price you're comfortable paying, maybe try n work with the seller a little and jump on it.
imo the dip will happen in about a week and a half once everyone gets their pairs in for the flip. then price will steady, not as high as initial resale but not as low as when everyones pairs hit the market. in 2-3 months they will go back to initial resale and just increase from there 

Last edited:

i hear you guys, i'm a long time supreme buyer, & judging from past nike collabs (blazers, dunks), a dip in price is rare. Lol, in this case, i am the seller. In no way am i a reseller, but it's hard to turn down that amount of cash.

Shipped!! 
nthat.gif

#637xxx 

i am the seller. In no way am i a reseller, but it's hard to turn down that amount of cash.
When you resell a shoe you bought, no matter if its 1 pair or if you resold it for retail. You're a reseller.. at least in my opinion

ok cool i see 638 has gotten taken care of.. now i just need to wait for my turn 640 ish 

Anyone that received shipping email yesterday, or today... Any movement on the package? Mine is still at processed.

I got in on the "restock" and my order is 643xxx..... As long as they ship, I don't care when it is next week

Anyone that received shipping email yesterday, or today... Any movement on the package? Mine is still at processed.

Same. Low 632's shipping conf. yesterday at 3pm. Still at processing.

Looking slim for Monday. Hopefully I get them tuesday.

Yup, departed out of NY long wait until it gets to Cali.... will have by Friday 11th :nerd:

P.S: Red pair just shipped :smokin

i still didnt get a shipped email for my shorts. and my order starts with 636xxx

the size 9.5 black foams got cart jacked while i tried to check out. congrats to those who copped

y'all think these will get to 550? i really want the blacks but i'm not comfortable paying more than that.
haaaaa, don't think so, if any sort of "leveling" occurs it'll be around 650-7 when the pairs are on ebay and then once the market dries up, back up to 8-9.

Back
Top Bottom