FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I like both as well, but the Red pair is just way better than the Black....and I wanted to like the Black pair better :lol:

Anyone noticing the quality differences? Two pairs having different colored patterns and the clear vs. non-clear soles. Mine also had a STRONG smell as soon as you open the box

if you guys wear the shoes expect the nike/supreme logo in the inside to come off

i had the black pair on for over 8 hours today and the labeling came off the insole

Anyone noticing the quality differences? Two pairs having different colored patterns and the clear vs. non-clear soles. Mine also had a STRONG smell as soon as you open the box

the supremes and the yeezy foams have a strong clue odor

the other past foams did not

fakes have been out even before RD

do your research peeps.

CF looks really off and black heel logo on the back, i dont have my pairs yet(should be coming in tomorrow) to really do a in depth comparison.

Last edited:
the supremes and the yeezy foams have a strong clue odor

the other past foams did not
So it is glue? I wasn't sure, haven't smelt it on any other kicks before. My Brazil Roshe Runs also have the same smell. How do you know that the Solar foams are gonna have it? 
nerd.gif

I like both as well, but the Red pair is just way better than the Black....and I wanted to like the Black pair better :lol:

This! I accidentally purchased the red pair, when I was aiming for the black pair, but now I'm beginning to change my mind. Good thing too, cus its the one color I purchased :lol:

Anybody that can't tell those are fake foams deserves to get ripped off.
If you educate yourself on the item you are purchasing it'll be very difficult to get taken advantaged of.
This

Fake foams are really easy to spot, you got to be either blind or an idiot.

:lol:

My Thursday orders finally got tracking yesterday afternoon after I called them.

Still not picked up by UPS, I really hate Supreme sometimes.

These look so much better in person.. I actually hate how they look in most photos but love how they look in person.

These look so much better in person.. I actually hate how they look in most photos but love how they look in person.
This. I'm not going to lie, I originally brought these with the intention to flip for easy cash because the pictures made them seem terrible but both my black and red pairs came today and they look crazy in-person, I'm 95% positive I'm keeping these now (or at least the black pair). No complaints other than my shoes have that strong odor as mentioned above, and when they arrived today, in both packages the shoes were almost out of the shoe-box cause the packing box was too big but whatever.

I don't know about you guys with smaller feet but it seems like those with size 10+ (11.5 in my case) got shoes in a size 6 box. So I noticed this and I also noticed that my size 12 World Cup Roshe Runs came in a box that was both longer and wider.

(Supreme Foams on top. Runs on Bottom.)

So I decided to switch the two and switch the labels, when I removed the label from the supreme foams I found a number that was written in under the label "10400". Now I don't know if this relates to production numbers or what but i've never seen nor heard of this being done.

Foams in original box

Foams in Roshe Run box

Thought someone might have some interest in this or know why this was done

Last edited:
A lot of foams have had small boxes... My 07 royals box seems like it's for a sz 10 when the shoes are a 13.

Back
Top Bottom