FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

A lot of foams have had small boxes... My 07 royals box seems like it's for a sz 10 when the shoes are a 13.
Weird. I never remember my foam boxes being this tight. Pearls, eggplants, etc. all had room compared to these.

Oregon foams had small boxes as well. Once you take the shoes out it's impossible to get them back in without ripping the tissue paper. They had strong goue smell too.

Oregon foams had small boxes as well. Once you take the shoes out it's impossible to get them back in without ripping the tissue paper. They had strong goue smell too.

I'd actually prefer a smaller shoebox when it comes to having them shipped. Otherwise shoes bounce around inside and the suede/nubuck gets worn spots.

if you guys wear the shoes expect the nike/supreme logo in the inside to come off

i had the black pair on for over 8 hours today and the labeling came off the insole
like in every sneaker

didn't used to be that way and doesn't happen on every shoe. 160 was just giving a heads up to those that are a little anal with their shoes.

Received tracking on Monday for my Thursday order but it hasn't updated yet, still says "ready for UPS".

So slow

didn't used to be that way and doesn't happen on every shoe. 160 was just giving a heads up to those that are a little anal with their shoes.

exactly not ever thing comes off an insole

i have had shoes for 10 years or longer and the jumpman/nike logo might fade but on some insoles it does not rub off

Just ordered a pair in Blacks for 400 hope everything's legit, did receive pics that looked good. All the prices I've been getting where 650-700

That's a scam price. LOL
laugh.gif

I don't buy a lot on the resale market, so I don't know, but if you go through PayPal, do you even have anything to worry about? You get your money back if you get fakes and file a clam, right? Or, you can pay with a credit card, and go through your CC company to get your money back. If the pics look legit, and it's a PayPal transaction, what's the risk?

I don't buy a lot on the resale market, so I don't know, but if you go through PayPal, do you even have anything to worry about? You get your money back if you get fakes and file a clam, right? Or, you can pay with a credit card, and go through your CC company to get your money back. If the pics look legit, and it's a PayPal transaction, what's the risk?

It depends what category of payment you use. If you pay as "gift" for instance, if anything goes wrong PayPal won't be able to help you.

^Well, yeah, I know that, that's pretty clear from PayPal. What I meant was, I get a PayPal invoice, and pay for that item described in an invoice.

Doesn't seem like much risk. Although it's probably a hassle to go through the process, I don't know. And you're money could be tied up for a while, which could suck. But as far as I can tell, those are the only risks.

I got money back from a scam off PayPal once. I got full refund. I do like these foams but I can't go 500 plus for kicks,,,, It's just on to the next release if I can cop.

^Well, yeah, I know that, that's pretty clear from PayPal. What I meant was, I get a PayPal invoice, and pay for that item described in an invoice.

Doesn't seem like much risk. Although it's probably a hassle to go through the process, I don't know. And you're money could be tied up for a while, which could suck. But as far as I can tell, those are the only risks.

If you're doing it that way then you're covered. As long as that 4% fee is involved.

Was pleasantly surprised today! Got shipping info this past Saturday (order #637) and it said it was to be delivered tomorrow, Friday. Didn’t check tracking since and when I went home for lunch I found these at my door step! Early Delivery like a mofo! Got the black pair in my size and they look Great in person! Two things I noticed that was bothersome. #1. Package was too big for shoe box so one shoe was literally half way out of the shoe box. Can’t imagine the beating they took coming from New York to Houston. And #2. One of the laces looked like it was chewed on by a rat at the lace tips.. I swear with a pull to tie them the will rip in two.. Anyone else got chewed up laces? Lol. well, The good thing I got em, so Cant complain! Just need to find where to buy similar laces.. Don’t think Ive seen these kinda laces at footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom