FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

pair just came
smokin.gif

[table][tr][td]Bedford Park, IL, United States[/td][td]04/10/2014[/td][td]8:00 A.M.[/td][td]A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.[/td][/tr][/table]
**** UPS

damn it took over 2 days for them to transfer my shoes 7.8 miles away and then they have a delay?! like how the **** are you late on deliveries when you have 2 days and its less then 8 miles away?!?! 

@riceNeggs   is your ig name boystop ? reason i ask is because i seen somebody using your pic on ig that you posted in here  
laugh.gif
  not a big deal was just curious

Last edited:
damn it took over 2 days for them to transfer my shoes 7.8 miles away and then they have a delay?! like how the **** are you late on deliveries when you have 2 days and its less then 8 miles away?!?! 

I hear ya.

Five of my last six UPS packages have been late.

I asked an online rep why my packages would sit for FOUR DAYS in Illinois and then be delivered late. We both already knew the reason but he was dodging that question at all costs.

I hate UPS

Same thing happened to me. Mine went through IL. Got them today though.

Back
Top Bottom