FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Both pairs arrived yesterday...

SMH at the color difference...

Left is a 9.5, Right is a 10....

Last edited:
Happened to me too.  Got the reds instead of the blacks.  Unfortunately nothing we can do except exchange for store credit. 

View media item 913520

*edit forgot to quote descry regarding Supreme shipping wrong order.

relieving to know i wasn't alone, but im with you in disappointment. I just put the red's up on the chopping block...

my black pair is lost. UPS tracking says its delivered at front door but nothing was there. SMH

horrible feeling =(

Last edited:
i didn't get any stickers for my foams. But i got 3 stickers with my shorts. The shorts came in a clear nike wrap and inside a supreme bag, seems like it came from the store. The foams might be from the warehouse hence no stickers

nope, I got 3 stickers with my black foams

Howd u guys get more then one pair i got my blacks in but heard horror stories of cancellations on the playboy jersey so just stuck with one online

I didn't get any stickers either... Sticker in my pic is from some vans from a few years back :\

THESE RUN SMALL??? I KNOW MY SIZE IN FOAMS BUT I REMEMBER BUYING THE BLACK STEALTHS THAT RELEASED LAST YEAR (END OF 2012ISH) AND HAD TO GO A HALF SIZE UP… IS THAT THE CASE FOR THESE.. NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I PULL THE TRIGGER ON A RESALE PAIR :nerd: THANKS IN ADVANCE

DAMMNIT .. MISSED OUT ON A PAIR WAITING TO SEE IF SOMEONE ON HERE COULD CONFIRM THE SIZING ON THESE… :smh: SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER TO WAIT FOR AN ANSWER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT

DAMMNIT .. MISSED OUT ON A PAIR WAITING TO SEE IF SOMEONE ON HERE COULD CONFIRM THE SIZING ON THESE… :smh: SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER TO WAIT FOR AN ANSWER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
:lol: most likely they run like all other foams

People getting different sized shoes wrong colorway being sent.

Now I dont feel so bad I didn't pay retail.

Still wish I got the black Jersey

People getting different sized shoes wrong colorway being sent.

Now I dont feel so bad I didn't pay retail.

Still wish I got the black Jersey

I WANTED TO GET THE BLACK JERSEY TOO BUT ITS A LITTLE TOO SPECIFIC TO THIS SHOES… YOU ALMOST WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WEAR IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE

Worst case for the foams, get your TTS, and if they feel too small usually removing the insoles will give you that perfect fit before you actually break em in, then you can put back the insoles.

Worst case for the foams, get your TTS, and if they feel too small usually removing the insoles will give you that perfect fit before you actually break em in, then you can put back the insoles.

Good advice, nobody will listen. Just let them size up like they are buying Jordans.

I WANTED TO GET THE BLACK JERSEY TOO BUT ITS A LITTLE TOO SPECIFIC TO THIS SHOES… YOU ALMOST WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WEAR IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE

i would not wear the jersey with anything but this shoe
Dude has 2 pairs, he was just highlighting the differences between the 2 pairs.

your right i read it wrong

these 2 shoes are the best this year so far behind the yeezy foams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom