FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

boooooooo! second pair of kicks a retailer got wrong! lolololol, just my luck (the first being sent gym red j1 mids instead of og high black/reds).

i got sent red instead of black.

View media item 912453

Last edited:
boooooooo! second pair of kicks a retailer got wrong! lolololol, just my luck (the first being sent gym red j1 mids instead of og high black/reds).

i got sent red instead of black.

dam that sucks if u really wanted the blacks lol. Maybe u can do a trade locally
nerd.gif

Both my jerseys shipped the same time but only received the black one today and red on Monday.....

Lol damn I didn't get any.
i didn't get any stickers for my foams. But i got 3 stickers with my shorts. The shorts came in a clear nike wrap and inside a supreme bag, seems like it came from the store. The foams might be from the warehouse hence no stickers

dam one of my 3 foams smelled like gasoline or strong paint. Than it started fading away and smelled like new fresh kicks. anyone else still smell paint on there shoes?

Happened to me too.  Got the reds instead of the blacks.  Unfortunately nothing we can do except exchange for store credit. 

*edit forgot to quote descry regarding Supreme shipping wrong order.

Last edited:

im sorry to hear that,but DOORJACKED !!!!!
im hoping UPS scanned my package by mistake.. Didnt received the delivery confirmation email from UPS which I usually get an hr or two from the time it was delivered. Filed claim already to UPS website.

im hoping UPS scanned my package by mistake.. Didnt received the delivery confirmation email from UPS which I usually get an hr or two from the time it was delivered. Filed claim already to UPS website.
thats really sucks when UPS makes human error mistakes. but i hope u can get it back soon.

Back
Top Bottom