FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

corkposite?
i seen that too 
nerd.gif

My pair should be in tomorrow!

Still need shorts tho!

Seems like the RED pairs are hitting for more.
Wish I copped a RED pair when I had the chance! jada2001retro jada2001retro :nerd:

Right on time. Just as we were talking about UPS sucking, they hit me with the 'late trailor' excuse. That makes six of my last seven UPS packages late.

Market going to be flooded with fakes in a minute

Bk58mU3IUAAeP_p.jpg

Where do you think :

Kicksordie
Sole-up (Air Randy)
KixDreams (Air Randy or his secret gay lover)
Shoulee81

Get all of their early releases from?

If you buy a shoe from any of them, you're a moron and chances are it came from a box like that.

Who remembers these guys posting that they had different types of red Supreme Foamposites?

They claimed one had a "gitd sole" and one had normal clear sole.

Here is one of the early release pairs...notice anything different? :lol:

View media item 911404

Where do you think :

Kicksordie
Sole-up (Air Randy)
KixDreams (Air Randy or his secret gay lover)
Shoulee81

Get all of their early releases from?

If you buy a shoe from any of them, you're a moron and chances are it came from a box like that.

Who remembers these guys posting that they had different types of red Supreme Foamposites?

They claimed one had a "gitd sole" and one had normal clear sole.

Here is one of the early release pairs...notice anything different?
laugh.gif
They look like they having there period, I guess they got theirs around that time of the month no pun intended!  I am so glad for NT and its members because I like early releases but not at the cost of over 2x or 3x retail QC issues with no refund. Congrats to those who copped at retail or near  especially since I would of been copping from those sites like #TeamEarly looking stupid.

lol those db5s are so off.

lucky you got ur box in perfect condition, mine came all banged up and shoes were standing up when i opened it lol
sick.gif

Had a chat with a Nike Outlet factory employee who told me someone returned a pair of Supreme Foams?!?! I was like uhhhh. Apparently, this guys GF bought the shoes for him in LA and he wasn't feelin em, so he returned them. :x Employee said you can return those since they're Nikes. Some random guy swooped them up immediately after the return. Real Life or Duck Tales?

Had a chat with a Nike Outlet factory employee who told me someone returned a pair of Supreme Foams?!?! I was like uhhhh. Apparently, this guys GF bought the shoes for him in LA and he wasn't feelin em, so he returned them.
sick.gif
Employee said you can return those since they're Nikes. Some random guy swooped them up immediately after the return. Real Life or Duck Tales?
I've got a friend that buys shoes on discount at marshalls and ross then takes them to the nikestore for full price store credit.  They are usually shoes that nike sells themselves though, like air maxs but I'm sure they could take back supremes also.

I've got a friend that buys shoes on discount at marshalls and ross then takes them to the nikestore for full price store credit.  They are usually shoes that nike sells themselves though, like air maxs but I'm sure they could take back supremes also.
... That's kinda genius actually. I gotta imagine he has a bud in the nikestore though because after 1-2 times you think they'd get wise.

Back
Top Bottom