First Name That Comes To Mind When You Hear " Whats Wrong With The NBA"

The league and their networks try to forcefeed their chosen posterboys on us.

For example, everyone is on Lebron's sack right now, just as they were on D Wade before the Heat took their nosedive. So we get endless amounts of featuresand commercials about him. I'd like to make up my own damn mind, not have it made up for me and then forced down my throat.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

The league and their networks try to forcefeed their chosen posterboys on us.

For example, everyone is on Lebron's sack right now, just as they were on D Wade before the Heat took their nosedive. So we get endless amounts of features and commercials about him. I'd like to make up my own damn mind, not have it made up for me and then forced down my throat.

Word-I feel $tern made the league too much based on individual play and just marketing superstars to death.
The media LeBron James hype is just ridiculous....I hate to bring up the warriors in the fact people will just say I'm biased, but Al Harrington had anabsolute crazy posterization of LeBron,and it didn't even crack the top10 on sportscenter. nor was it replayed in the highlights (i think...not toocertain)
tired.gif
. Maybe that's on ESPN, but the bottom line is Sternmarkets these individual players to death like they can do no wrong at all ...and those players get superstar phantom calls at times that really make abasketball game....not a fair basketball game at all.

tyrus thomas, man he annoys me, i cant belelive they traded lamarcus aldridge's draft rights for him... ugghh!!

i would say the old stephen jackson.. but he's stayed out of trouble lately.. so the league is alright.. wait... o yea... players should be able to wearstreet wear to the games because they still look marketable and presentable.. in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom