FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

Here's a few pics of the pair I got the other night at the NYC party, signed by Dominique Wilkins and Paul Litchfield.

picked up the huf pair

25i4wf6.jpg

i ordered the kicks/hi pair but they refunded my order because my damn cpu was too slow to process the order... SO PISSEd.

SOMEONE SELL ME THEIR KICKS/HI PUMPS IN A SZ 11 !!!!! PLEASE!!
smile.gif

So far I have 2 pairs of the Black/White, 1 of the White/Blue, HUF, Kicks/HI, and Solebox....should have a few more on the way as well (Fingers Crossed)

The HUF and the Kicks/HI I bought.....yeah interviewed in a cab driving around Boston, it was hot as ++#% in that cab

(3) Pairs - (2) Black & (1) White. From what I hear: Alife's version was screwed-up. The finished product looked Grey, and not Natural/Bone coloredlike the sample looked in the pics. The shop had to return them all. And Reebok will re-do them to be ready next year...

I am surprised the prices some are trying to sell the collabs for. I saw 2 pairs of Packers x Reebok Pump 20 trying to be sold for $800 each on ISS. I almostspit out my drink.

Gotta give some props to Reebok, they did a pretty cool job of promoting this and creating some hype to sell these shoes at 200 bucks each

I expected they'd be more than $180 for the OG colorways... Hell, they were $175.00 back in 1989! Lol
Can't express my appreciation enough to Reebok for re-releasing these... Especially the Black colorway...

these sold at kicks hawaii for $175. bought these for someone that is either a member or lurks here. i'll be shipping out tomorrow - hope you enjoy yourshoes dude.

314ccog.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I expected they'd be more than $180 for the OG colorways... Hell, they were $175.00 back in 1989! Lol
Can't express my appreciation enough to Reebok for re-releasing these... Especially the Black colorway...

Don't give them any ideas!!!
laugh.gif
but yea they did a good job, really looking forward to the twilight zone pumps, changs and hopefully retro's of thesxt's and axt's

kicks hi are doing phone orders on the og colorways and atmos-tokyo still has a few small sizes left of their colab colorway, but i'll be damned if you canfigure out how to order off their site. anyone know how much undftd sold their colab for?

I do have to say I thought there would be a lot more re-selling then there is....although it might suck for the people who were hoping to buy from re-sellersits nice to see people are actually keeping the shoes. I thought ebay would be flooded with the shoes but there are only a few pairs of the collabs and a fewof the original colorways

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I do have to say I thought there would be a lot more re-selling then there is....although it might suck for the people who were hoping to buy from re-sellers its nice to see people are actually keeping the shoes. I thought ebay would be flooded with the shoes but there are only a few pairs of the collabs and a few of the original colorways

maybe people ordered their pairs and are waiting to get them in. some of the prices are pretty high though for those that are re-selling.

I was pretty excited to call and still be able to get my 13.

yeah i think its just going to be a delay with the reselling since people are ordering them

^^^^^^^^
Big ups to DonPoppa for securing my Huf and OG blacks!!! One of the best drops in a minute!
Good putting a face to the sig D! Def. keep in touch.
Much respect to you and the DirtyDirtBag Crew!!!
peace
P

just playing the waiting game now. i'll have 4 pairs... keeping them all.

this shoe defined my childhood and is a big part of the reason why i have 100+ sneaker boxes sitting in my house today.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

^has it been said what type of release the twilight zones will be?

Not yet but a local boutique is getting them so I'm assuming they will be a little more available than this release but none of the major chains will begetting them, could be wrong but thats the way it looks.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^^^^^^
Big ups to DonPoppa for securing my Huf and OG blacks!!! One of the best drops in a minute!
Good putting a face to the sig D! Def. keep in touch.
Much respect to you and the DirtyDirtBag Crew!!!
peace
P
donpeezy's that dude. you still gonna cop me a pair donpeez? haha jk

Back
Top Bottom