First spy pics: 2012 Camaro Z28...with 6.2L Supercharged V8!

i really hope they dont keep the design for too long... seems like american car designers are mad lazy... they come up with something good, put it on all the cars, play it out to death...
i loved the way the new mustang looked (retro style).. but they need to come up with something new now... all these little tweaks and more HP is done with...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

attachment.php

Similar interior to a kia? Pass

340_rons_kia_interior.jpg

I'd still take a GT500 tho, but I'm biased.

And look-wise, I think the Challenger is 10x better looking all around than the Camaro. But like stated, Dodge needs to step it up in the power department.

And look-wise, I think the Challenger is 10x better looking all around than the Camaro. But like stated, Dodge needs to step it up in the power department.

This thing is gonna be a problem. 556 HP is ridiculous. The front end is gonna be MEAN. Its gonna look like a mash up of bumble bee and the z28 sema preview...

z28.jpg

transformers_2_bumblebee_ss_image_main.jpg

This thing is gonna be a problem. 556 HP is ridiculous. The front end is gonna be MEAN. Its gonna look like a mash up of bumble bee and the z28 sema preview...

z28.jpg

transformers_2_bumblebee_ss_image_main.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nah, the Challenger is toooo retro.  I see way more Camaros on the road than Challengers. 
Camaro sales fell 19 percent from June 2009 for their first decline since the sports car resumed sales in April 2009. And Camaro's 7,540 U.S. sales lagged Mustang's 8,974 for the second-straight month, after Camaro won the sales war in the first 12 months of its existence. Just for the record, Detroit's other pony car, the Dodge Challenger, sold 3,086 in June.

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20100708/BLOG06/100709885/-1#ixzz0ucAC8o3n

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Nah, the Challenger is toooo retro.  I see way more Camaros on the road than Challengers. 
Camaro sales fell 19 percent from June 2009 for their first decline since the sports car resumed sales in April 2009. And Camaro's 7,540 U.S. sales lagged Mustang's 8,974 for the second-straight month, after Camaro won the sales war in the first 12 months of its existence. Just for the record, Detroit's other pony car, the Dodge Challenger, sold 3,086 in June.

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20100708/BLOG06/100709885/-1#ixzz0ucAC8o3n

Nah, the Challenger is toooo retro small.  I see way more Camaros on the road than Challengers. 
I think that's more of the prob than it being to retro at least from the people I've asked about them.  I don't care to much about interior esp when the car only cost between mid 20's to high30's/low 40's.  If this was more of a luxury car I would care more about that stuff but not for this car. Though I agree its interior is plain esp if you don't have the gauges at the bottom middle.

Nah, the Challenger is toooo retro small.  I see way more Camaros on the road than Challengers. 
I think that's more of the prob than it being to retro at least from the people I've asked about them.  I don't care to much about interior esp when the car only cost between mid 20's to high30's/low 40's.  If this was more of a luxury car I would care more about that stuff but not for this car. Though I agree its interior is plain esp if you don't have the gauges at the bottom middle.

Back
Top Bottom