First spy pics: 2012 Camaro Z28...with 6.2L Supercharged V8!

What's the price tag of this thing going to be like because I thought about treating myself to the SS in December

Keepda, back in the day the Z28 was the premier model. I wasn't until the 96 or 97 that the SS was the top dog, even tho it was exactly the same engine, ******, and weak rear end as the Z28.

Keepda, back in the day the Z28 was the premier model. I wasn't until the 96 or 97 that the SS was the top dog, even tho it was exactly the same engine, ******, and weak rear end as the Z28.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Well I remember the IROC-Z, and how that applies to this, but in the OG camaro the Z28 was not as fast as the SS I believe....

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Well I remember the IROC-Z, and how that applies to this, but in the OG camaro the Z28 was not as fast as the SS I believe....

Back
Top Bottom