First student loan payment unappreciation post

[h2]
2ch0qy9.jpg

tired.gif
[/h2]

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

defer that +#++
Have you ever wondered what the cause of your signature is?
Yea you're right, we're in a recession because college students are deferring their student loans...shut up!
eyes.gif

Taking more classes will just increas the amount you owe. Paying it now is the better option so you arent still paying while you are wellin into your 30'sand 40's.

Anyway, I got my first payment due notice in June. Not a fun time at all
laugh.gif

Yea you're right, we're in a recession because college students are deferring their student loans...shut up!
eyes.gif

Not that specifally, but people aren't paying, or can't pay for things that they owe, loans, mortgages etc. and that reduces the capital available forinvestment in the market. It's not really an off base comment imo.

I just paid two today. Trust me, pay now!! The longer you wait and BS, the longer and bigger the interest rate goes. Pay now especially if you're living athome with the folks. (Like me
smile.gif
) Pay whatever you can, when you can. It will mean something in the long run. Sometimes it not that bad, because you knew itwas coming...

welcome to the club.....try to pay it off in chunks when you can...I always throw a stack at it every chance I get....I want that !$* off of my shoulders......

dont feel bad....15k is not that much you will be done quick, I have a friend that did law school, can you say 150k in debt....thats a headache!!!!!

I'm an independent Financial Aid Consultant and I must say some of you are so damn dumb

$15,000 is nothing compared to alot of students, you should be paying double that or you are gonna get it handed to you

defer the loan? that's real smart, pay for a class so you dont have to pay for the ones you took already and one class wont do that unless it's a 6credit class and I dont know ANY class which 6 credits so you have to take 2 classes to avoid payments

and economic hardship is a great way to kill your credit score, people are just lazy and dont wanna pay for anything b/c you are too busy investing in crapthat depreciates instead of investing in yourself and the 4 years you just put yourself through

PS- kids deferring not paying their loans back is hurting the economy and makes it hard as hell for the students how wanna go to school to be able to
I swear some of the calls I get from students, I literally hang up on some of you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

defer that +#++
I did try to defer it since I plan on starting school up next year but I never got a response from my letter.....or request form
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
b/c they laughed at it and threw it in the trash, you cant defer aloan b/c you plan to take classes in the future you have to actually take them

Is it subsidized? If not, what's the rate on the loan?

It can't be much seeing that it's a student loan but you can always take a shot and try to get it lowered. You'll have a better shot of having itlowered now than a few years from now.

Who's the underwriter for your loan? If it's Citi then you have some leverage.
laugh.gif

I had to defer when I got my first one a couple years back. I was in between jobs, but now I got my *+** straight and I agree with whoever said throw as muchas you can on it while you staying @ home. Trust I don't have any plan to move out of my parents crib til I'm debt free and have some loot saved up formy own crib. Renting FTL

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

I got them coming soon too. Massive. But ima try to take a class that doesn't sound like a bad idea.
seriously are you slow? no offense but let me break it down

to defer your loans you need to be in school atleast HALF TIME which is in 6 credits

so you are gonna spend let's say $2200 at a community college for 6 credits worth of classes to avoid paying for what you already owe?

all I can do is
indifferent.gif
at people like you

I got about $90,000 for undergrad; about $60,000 of that the first two years when I dormed. On-campus housing being ridiculously expensive for the loss.

Why the hell are yall dudes paying that much money, some of yall need to re-think what school u are attending especially if u didnt receive a scholarship

Back
Top Bottom