First time in D.C., What should I do?

Whats up yall. Im going to be going to D.C. for the first time this weekend and Im looking for something to do, or places I need to go while Im down there. Anysuggestions are appreciated.

This dude coming to the city for the first time and the bamma told him to hit up shoe stores..smh

Go downtown and see the national mall, the monument, white house...The Smithsonian has plenty of museums (Air and Space all day lol)

Georgetown, Gallery Place at night 18+ (Bars, Luckystrikes, ESPN zone, Spy Museum), Adams Morgan at night 21+

Look up some night Clubs if youre in to partying..maybe check out a gogo band or something

Ride the Metro!!! get the feel of the city lol

Hit up the carryout, bens chilli bowl, Old Glory BBQ joint uptown NW on M street i think...Phillips Seafood, Maggianos

Go catch a Nationals game and see our bomb #$% stadium

Check out the outrageously big national harbor in oxon hill

Originally Posted by pgsyoungsavage

This dude coming to the city for the first time and the bamma told him to hit up shoe stores..smh

Go downtown and see the national mall, the monument, white house...The Smithsonian has plenty of museums (Air and Space all day lol)

Georgetown, Gallery Place at night 18+ (Bars, Luckystrikes, ESPN zone, Spy Museum), Adams Morgan at night 21+

Look up some night Clubs if youre in to partying..maybe check out a gogo band or something

Ride the Metro!!! get the feel of the city lol

Hit up the carryout, bens chilli bowl, Old Glory BBQ joint uptown NW on M street i think...Phillips Seafood, Maggianos

Go catch a Nationals game and see our bomb #$% stadium

Check out the outrageously big national harbor in oxon hill

Pretty Much

Try to avoid being murdered too!
eyes.gif

J/K I guess its nothing make a joke out of but no really... really...
frown.gif

Just have fun... there is lots to do. How long will you be down, from where, and more importantly what type of activities where you looking to get into...probably will help others contribute to the thread and provide suggestions. pgsyoungsavage gave you lots to do... visiting the national mall and many museums (if youdont just run by them and actually read, even watch one of their 3-D movies) can take a day or two.

pgsyoungsavage,

yeah... and? last time i checked this is NT. I know when i get out of town something im very interested in doing is hittin up the stores in the area. Surethere are a lot of things to do here but damn do you feel better about your life now that you called me a bamma for recommending shoe stores on NIKEtalk? Ihope so.

Later.

Im comming from Northern Virginia but I just moved there. Im originally from NY though. I will probably just be there for the day but with all the things thatcan be done in the area I can always come back.

Thanks for all the info, Im looking forward to coming down there.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

pgsyoungsavage,

yeah... and? last time i checked this is NT. I know when i get out of town something im very interested in doing is hittin up the stores in the area. Sure there are a lot of things to do here but damn do you feel better about your life now that you called me a bamma for recommending shoe stores on NIKEtalk? I hope so.

Later.

nah stop crying like a lil #*@$# dude

laugh.gif
, why dude catchin feelings over being called a bamma? I mean isit really that serious?

Everything pgyoungsavage said was relevant, post starter was looking for things to see, things to do.

I mean thanks for naming every boutique in DC but there's a life outside of the shoe game.

grin.gif

HustlinFlip,

Its not that serious and im not catching feelings bro even though i did think it was unnecessary but its cool. I never said dudes post was not relavent butlike i said before whenever im out of town i love to hit up all the spots but to each his own. No beef on my part, just trying to help dude out.

Reminder to all: this is a SHOE message board, lol...
ohwell.gif

O and today i found out District 51 closed. I think thats crazy and its crazy that i just found out, haha.

Jdee41,

Add Palace 5 to that list i gave u haha,
wink.gif

ok and so what if this is a shoe message board...like hustlinflip said its more to life than shoes...there are already posts for all shoestores in the area...so what are you saying to me?

and you crying because I said this bamma..you dont even know the meaning

if i get a new backyard cd..and i say "these bammas is crankin" they not gonna get all in they feelings..its a euphemism.

and i get warned everytime a "man" cries over words from somebody that doesnt know nor care about him after he signs off this website...yall wildon this joint man

Note to poster: when you come to the city or surrounding areas you deal with things like this daily...men on menopause...sensitive as %**!

if i get a new backyard cd..and i say "these bammas is crankin" they not gonna get all in they feelings..its a euphemism.
eeeh, backyard..
ohwell.gif
... im sure you didnt mean bamma in those terms. I was just trying to help dude out but BAMMAS on NT ... Ill keep my mouth shut. Idont need the E-Beef. Its all good though kid, if trying to bash on dudes on NT off some dumb %%%@ is what you feel the need to do.. do you... Im done w this.

Later.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

eeeh, backyard..
ohwell.gif
... im sure you didnt mean bamma in those terms. I was just trying to help dude out but BAMMAS on NT ... Ill keep my mouth shut. I dont need the E-Beef. Its all good though kid, if trying to bash on dudes on NT off some dumb %%%@ is what you feel the need to do.. do you... Im done w this.

Later.
I think you cisin it its not that serious...i call my closest mans bammas all the time
laugh.gif

JDee 41 ... Go to Chrisfield's on Georgia Ave & Or Ocean Aire on F St. ... See Haines Point and imagine it was 1989 ... full of black folks in nicecars ... sexy girls with fly gear on ... then hit a show @ 9:30 if they got someone cool playing ... and hit U St for the clubs ... just be careful

Everything info that was stated by pgsyoungsavage and co. is true.

" Ride the Metro!!! get the feel of the city lol"
laugh.gif
, I would take metrorail than metrobus

" Hit up the carryout"
There are couple carryouts that are
sick.gif
word to Howard China

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

these bammas are lunchin

roll.gif
thats dead. some dudes are just lost..once he started talking aboute-beef i stopped...idk what that is..i dont want bammas sending viruses to my @$%!..
pimp.gif

lesson...euphemism-the substitution of an agreeable or inoffensive expression for one that may offend or suggest something unpleasant

using this bamma instead of this n #%+@$ a
indifferent.gif
...[voice]but you donthear me doe[/cl' che']

laugh.gif
LakersRock, you are wayy too sensitive. There really was no need to reply to his statement, you should have just takin it as a joke.

I used to be a club hopper a lil while ago, if your into that scene, check out Fur or Love nightclub.

LakersRock20901 how are you going to be Team DC/MD/VA and be a fan of the Lakers? $*+$ the Lakers, Wizards all the way!

This bamma jah lunchin moe
laugh.gif

ShoeHead117,

The whole thing was unnecessary, i was just trying to help dude out. All good though.

Anthony10888,

Born in L.A., raised in MD. My WHOLE family are Laker Fans. I have baby pics dressed from head to toe in Laker gear. I'm glad though, i wouldnt want it ANYother way. I LOVE the Lakers. Besides you know i cant be a Wiz fan, lol. Too slum, haha.

We shall ALL be believers come playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom