Five and half in boys, %#% is off the hook...

That beat
30t6p3b.gif

OH LAWD, TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE YOU DUMB BROAD!!

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

Gotta give credit where credit is due, I'll give Short the title of 'the Pioneer of shooting game to brauds' over a beat. But Ghostface painted a better picture word for word, and females can actually mess with it. Just check Kneesh's comment, she was on it  
laugh.gif

Last Night was
pimp.gif
. Ghost was hooked on the power of that P!
laugh.gif

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

Gotta give credit where credit is due, I'll give Short the title of 'the Pioneer of shooting game to brauds' over a beat. But Ghostface painted a better picture word for word, and females can actually mess with it. Just check Kneesh's comment, she was on it  
laugh.gif

Last Night was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

laugh.gif

Last Night was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You crazy if you think a broad is getting more into Ghost than Too short. This is what Too Short mastered, while this is one of Ghost many talents. It just wouldn't be right to take this one from Short although Ghost is appreciated. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

laugh.gif

Last Night was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You crazy if you think a broad is getting more into Ghost than Too short. This is what Too Short mastered, while this is one of Ghost many talents. It just wouldn't be right to take this one from Short although Ghost is appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom