Fivefingers for your feet

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!
you can get worms like that

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom