Fivefingers for your feet

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

My friend had a pair and he wore this a lot and mind you this guy is like a monkey and he loves them, I might want to try a pair someday

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

My friend had a pair and he wore this a lot and mind you this guy is like a monkey and he loves them, I might want to try a pair someday

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Finally plunged for a pair, so far they're pretty snug and comfy. Anyone else own them? I've heard they break-in with time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did u find these son??? im in miami[/color]

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Finally plunged for a pair, so far they're pretty snug and comfy. Anyone else own them? I've heard they break-in with time.

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:
20090505-k3pfpa6c7exbg14dk2xa9813q9.jpg

20090505-pccgu9n3ijyhpribgu8h4b92j2.jpg

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

These are epic

edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!

These are epic

edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!

Originally Posted by nine point five

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif
you can get worms like that

Originally Posted by nine point five

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif
you can get worms like that

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

They will stretch a little after a while. I love em. I have the Bikilas and I'm looking to get the KSO Treks here soon. Your lower legs and maybe lower back will be sore the first few runs until you get the rest of your body strengthened. Don't rush into them, take your time with short runs at a slower pace.

Oh nice, got it. The salesman said wear them a little at a time to get used to them, I'll definitely listen to the instructions they came with and go a little at a time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
A local City Sports carries them, pretty good selection but they didn't have an all-black in my size so I got blue.

These are epic

edit:

Wow... Yeah I don't want my feet to end up like that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

They will stretch a little after a while. I love em. I have the Bikilas and I'm looking to get the KSO Treks here soon. Your lower legs and maybe lower back will be sore the first few runs until you get the rest of your body strengthened. Don't rush into them, take your time with short runs at a slower pace.

Oh nice, got it. The salesman said wear them a little at a time to get used to them, I'll definitely listen to the instructions they came with and go a little at a time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
A local City Sports carries them, pretty good selection but they didn't have an all-black in my size so I got blue.

These are epic

edit:

Wow... Yeah I don't want my feet to end up like that.
30t6p3b.gif

Thinking about getting pair. Anyone wear them for them then just running? Like casual outings?

Thinking about getting pair. Anyone wear them for them then just running? Like casual outings?

a kid in my speech class gave about a 1/2 hour speech on how great these are for you. he actually convinced me to look into getting a pair, my only question is what makes these so damn expensive?

a kid in my speech class gave about a 1/2 hour speech on how great these are for you. he actually convinced me to look into getting a pair, my only question is what makes these so damn expensive?

Back
Top Bottom