FIXED GEARS

anyone know where or how i can get some Chub hubs. .. ?

oh and btw, anyone interested or looking to get into  Leader 721-tr framesets.. .

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

anyone know where or how i can get some Chub hubs. .. ?

oh and btw, anyone interested or looking to get into  Leader 721-tr framesets.. .

http://www.google.com/pro...a=N&hl=en&tab=wf

The avg online price is about $220 for the rear and $120 for the front. I don't think this includes shipping and tax. I don't know if they'll ship but Orange 20 down here in LA has the rears for $200 and the fronts for $100, not incl tax.

Speaking of Chub Hubs, has anyone seen them on a Felt TK3 or similar frame bike? I want to pick them up and lace em to B43s but have a feeling they would look funny.

I LOVE MY FIXED BIKE!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

I got longer track stand, skids, and wheelies
pimp.gif

I also got my 360s while riding backwards
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

What is the correct size for a frame for someone who is 5 feet tall?
depends on your inseam. go to a legit bike shop and they will fit you to a proper frame.

im picking up a kilo tt with my income tax for my bday in april. i am still pissed my moms sold my last bike last year.

okay 25in inseam

25*2.54 = 63.5 centimeters

if the bike is measured center to center 63.5*.65 = 41.3
if the bike is measured center to top 63.5 * .67 = 42.5

i forget how small the size of bikes go, and i dont know if you will grow anymore but you maybe stuck with a bike that is too big. but go to a bike shop and try bikes sized between 40cm through 45cm and see what you like best. if they have them that small. good luck. my frame size is close to 63cm.

wsup, can someone help me out? i need a crank for my bike and i dont really care whether or not to replace the cog.

i was looking at the iro website and i saw this package

http://irocycle.com/index...tion=VIEWPROD&ProdID=114

is it a good deal?

or my next option would be to buy seperate pieces from eighthinch. i would just get the fifty dollar crank off of there

thanks

it would make a good beater in that its cheap and you wouldn't really care if it got stolen.

but, it's got all the flashy stuff to make it a real target, and that's not what a beater should be.

almost finished with my bike, I wish i had some extra cash for a brooks saddle.  oh well this one will hold up while I save
34t8pyr.jpg

kanuhh.jpg

10mv8fl.jpg

this is the bike i'm about to get once i sell my cool grey xi's haha. my homie said he'll sell this bike to me for $200. good deal?

tumblr_l0sxq9m8t41qzsocao1_1280.jpg

i want to convert it to a trick bike with trickster/bmx handle bars and fat tires.
any advice on how to do that? i'd definitely have to change the fork right? ahhh. someone steer me in the right direction. would i need knew wheels for the thicker tires?

tumblr_l0t17mHwmZ1qzsocao1_400.jpg

edit: is there any way i can convert that bike to resemble a milwaukee bruiser, just without the bruiser frame? haha

If you want it for tricks definitely dont get that frame, either way $200 is high for that.
Save up a bit more money and get a charge scissor (the one in the picture you posted), or a volume cutter, both of which are made specifically for trick riding and offer a warranty if the frame breaks.

^ is there any way to get fat tires on that frame just for the sake of having fat tires? the place where i ride has very bad roads, so i wouldnt mind having fat tires.

If you're talking about the one you posted, probably not. you dont have to have the skinniest tires, but there will be a limit on how fat you can go. Most road/track frames are made for thinner tires.

If you're talking about the ones I posted, they are made for bigger tires so, yes. But again there is still a limit on how fat you can go.

i just copped this bike off my boy i dont know anything about it though....anyone have info on the frame,bars,wheels i wanna know how much its really worth lol..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

i just copped this bike off my boy i dont know anything about it though....anyone have info on the frame,bars,wheels i wanna know how much its really worth lol..
nerd.gif

If you paid more than $120, he got you.

Back
Top Bottom