FL Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect. Now His Family Is Mad

Go ahead and explain how this dude was contributing to the human race.

Does he deserve to be arrested and waste tax payers dollars on being "rehabilitated"?

ya just took it to a whole nother level now

so basically anyone who commits any crime deserves death

no 2nd chance

no learning from mistakes

Don't sit here and generalize. Look at this exact situation and this young man and the mentality of those who raised him.

Yea, study the prison system and see the % of people that learn from their "mistakes".

The dude had been arrested before, so that clearly didn't scare him straight. More importantly, he comes from a background that supports this type of behavior. Look at his family justifying his actions. Did he deserve death? Probably not, but the reality is that you know good and well what the consequences are when you embrace this lifestyle.

ya just took it to a whole nother level now

so basically anyone who commits any crime deserves death

no 2nd chance

no learning from mistakes

On the last part. That's a potential outcome whether you like it or not. Life isn't fair.

Other outcomes are getting away with it, getting arrested and getting a slap on the wrist, or getting arrested and doing jail time.

The little old lady that may look like an easy target may be strapped and a spot on accurate shooter and a robber would end up finding that out the hard way.

this is a different discussion now because we can talk about what the prison system does to rehabilitate

also, based on your "analysis" of the family, we can also talk about socioeconomic factors that lead to these "mindsets"

all in all in this case its still a soulless murder

no loss of "piece of mind" or "working hard for possessions" can equate to someones life

this is a different discussion now because we can talk about what the prison system does to rehabilitate

also, based on your "analysis" of the family, we can also talk about socioeconomic factors that lead to these "mindsets"

no loss of "piece of mind" or "working hard for possessions" can equate to someones life

On the last part, I personally agree with that, but a lot of homeowners and folks with conceal carry licenses don't. No matter how you cut it, death is a possIble outcome and the homeowner doesn't care about the intruders personal life adversities.

On the last part, I personally agree with that, but a lot of homeowners and folks with conceal carry licenses don't. No matter how you cut it, death is a possIble outcome and the homeowner doesn't care about the intruders personal life adversities.

Thank you, I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for dude to comprehend.

All you do is dance around direct questions and say this woman is a soulless murder.... Blah blah blah. She shot someone that was in her house that wasn't supposed to be. He happened to die as a result. Doubt she's that great of shooter that can snipe out moving targets. It's pretty black and white (no pun).

what direct questions

you over here insinuating all kinds of **** when the basis is simple

burglary is not punishable by death

if he had got caught by the police, were they gonna put him on death row?

she wasnt home, wasnt in danger, but came home and put herself in the very situation yall are claiming homeowners are so scared of

It still is, but a judge/jury may see differently. That is if she's even charged with anything in the first place.

Likely outcome is the lady gets hit with a slap on the wrist at worst, the kid is still dead, and that may or may not be on that ladies conscience for the rest of her life.

what direct questions

The multiple incidents in the news where homeowners have shot and killed intruders and ended up not being charged with anything after cooperating and letting law enforcement do an investigation would suggest otherwise.

i understand

the difference is between being AT HOME if someone breaks in vs COMING HOME to deliver "justice"

just stop 
eyes.gif

im willing to bet she'll be looking for people to shoot

Not sure about this individual case but for sure this country seems to have a lot of trigger happy people,

A lot of sociopaths in this country, that's why you gotta watch what you do.

what direct questions

you over here insinuating all kinds of **** when the basis is simple

she wasnt home, wasnt in danger, but came home and put herself in the very situation yall are claiming homeowners are so scared of

Bruh, it's her house, she can do as she pleases and deal with the consequences later, which don't seem like it will be much dude to the laws in FL. Some home owners are scared, some aren't. He tried the wrong one that day. i don't even understand how "she went to her house" is a talking point. It's your home, why wouldn't you go find out what's happening? When my Alarm goes off at my house, the security company calls. They automatically send the police, but that has never stopped me from getting back to my house.

He happened to still be there when she got there. Again, did he deserve death? Nah, but you know what comes with the territory of committing crimes. It's simple, wether the lady was soulless or not is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Not sure about this individual case but for sure this country seems to have a lot of trigger happy people,

A lot of sociopaths in this country, that's why you gotta watch what you do.

Exactly to the last part. All the more reason to not break into houses and try to rob people. At worst the homeowner will be judged by 12. At worst, the robber will be carried by 6 or get hit with jail time and serious injury. Neither are a good outcome for them.

what always?

im saying there is a difference between being PUT in a life threatening situation (someone breaking in while one is at home) vs PUTTING yourself in danger

Back
Top Bottom