FL Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect. Now His Family Is Mad

This is one of the biggest differences between NY and the south.

U cant just millie rock on any block down here.

U milly rock u mite get shot.
U from ny
Na, you just corny
laugh.gif

I'm not tryna get sHawn taylored, anyone breaking into my house is getting killed

Lady wasn't even home though, she got the alert remotely.

So if the security system that you pay for alerts you that something is happening at your house, you're not allowed to go back to your house?

She probably went back to see what was going on and saw the dude leaving. He gambled and lost. He had absolutely no regard for his own life. You engage in criminal behavior, you know what comes with that territory. The mentality of him and his family isn't conducive to society. We need less people like that existing.

It is what it is, he got killed on an illegal gamble, but if we're going that route, her as a citizen should have respected the order of the law as well and wait until they addressed the issue instead of possibly putting herself in harm's way. I won't feel bad for her either if charges are filed. Stupidity isn't one way. Ya'll don't really want order and everyone doing what they're supposed to, just 'those types' eradicated.

Last edited:
my guess is this is not the first time this lady has had issues with this kid

I am interested to see what his prior arrests were for

You break into my house tryna rob me, you just might get shot. Matter of fact, 99% chance that you do get shot. IDC IDC IDC. 

No sympathy from me for the kid or his family. He is/was a criminal and should be treated accordingly.

It's happened to plenty other posters on here. Happens when you abuse that ability with a bunch of meaningless threads or if you're just constantly just trolling with the amount of threads you make everyday.

like i said, why would that happen? 

are you saying my threads were meaningless? 
nerd.gif

in any event i can still create threads

It's not black and white though: there are grey areas. There is a reason why different states have different laws on this issue, just becuse you are in your home does not give you permission to act like Steven Segal

It doesn't. I'm moreso looking at it from the perspective that he lost his life more then anything. You may not have permission legally, but perhaps this lady said she rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I doubt murder charges would stick given the circumstances though if they dig deeper, perhaps they try charging her with something smaller, and if it happens, can't necessarily say I feel bad for her. The one constant however is that no matter what she is or isn't charged with, he's still dead and he has his reckless irresponsible decision to thank for it.

He wasn't contributing to the human race when he decided to break into houses.

Still though, I can't say that he deserved death, but death is a possible outcome when you decide to break into people's houses.

The lady may be soulless and people cosigning the kid being dead may be so as well. None of that is bringing that kid back alive though.

did he deserve death? of course not. but thats part of it. if you run up in someones house theres a chance of you being killed. right or wrong. 

Last edited:
Go ahead and explain how this dude was contributing to the human race.

Does he deserve to be arrested and waste tax payers dollars on being "rehabilitated"?
ya just took it to a whole nother level now

so basically anyone who commits any crime deserves death

no 2nd chance

no learning from mistakes

He wasn't contributing to the human race when he decided to break into houses.

Still though, I can't say that he deserved death, but death is a possible outcome when you decide to break into people's houses.

The lady may be soulless and people cosigning the kid being dead may be so as well. None of that is bringing that kid back alive though.

Did he "deserve" death. No, but like you said... These are the risks you run when you embark on this lifestyle which is why I personally don't feel bad.

Also, based on his family's comments, they advocate this type of behavior. If he got away, be probably would've continued robbing people. people work extremely hard for their place to live, their home. Burglarizing someone's home is more than just stealing "stuff" (as one clown NT member has put it). It's robbing someone of their peace of mind. This dude clearly had no regard or respect for other people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom