Flag Football plays???

So i play intramural football for my college and we have a pretty good team ,but my team we just run out and do random things each play like everyman for theirself. So this semester we actually want to run some plays . We got beat in the semi-championship by some guys that were NOT good at all but were organized likea MUTHA

So do any of you know any good plays/strategies?

So i play intramural football for my college and we have a pretty good team ,but my team we just run out and do random things each play like everyman for theirself. So this semester we actually want to run some plays . We got beat in the semi-championship by some guys that were NOT good at all but were organized likea MUTHA

we used to do this play called a chair back in elementary....
thats about all i remember

we used to do this play called a chair back in elementary....
thats about all i remember

Originally Posted by dbbabd

So i play intramural football for my college and we have a pretty good team ,but my team we just run out and do random things each play like everyman for their self. So this semester we actually want to run some plays . We got beat in the semi-championship by some guys that were NOT good at all but were organized like a MUTHA

How many players are on your team?

Is it contact or non-contact?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your team?

1st thing though.

One of the top athletes on your team needs to be a rusher. Esp. if this is non contact. Fast/athletic rushers = More sacks OR bad/rushed decisions from the QBwhich make for int's for the defense.

So i play intramural football for my college and we have a pretty good team ,but my team we just run out and do random things each play like everyman for their self. So this semester we actually want to run some plays . We got beat in the semi-championship by some guys that were NOT good at all but were organized like a MUTHA

How many players are on your team?

Is it contact or non-contact?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your team?

1st thing though.

One of the top athletes on your team needs to be a rusher. Esp. if this is non contact. Fast/athletic rushers = More sacks OR bad/rushed decisions from the QBwhich make for int's for the defense.

Yea we have the FASTEST rusher in the league. Its about 13 dudes on our team. Its 7on7 non contact.

We have mostly wideouts/corners

Everybody fast

Yea we have the FASTEST rusher in the league. Its about 13 dudes on our team. Its 7on7 non contact.

We have mostly wideouts/corners

Everybody fast

If you had me on your team, all your would need to run is streaks and fade routes...being 6ft4 and fast FTW

If you had me on your team, all your would need to run is streaks and fade routes...being 6ft4 and fast FTW

You could always hit up madden or NCAA football
grin.gif

I have been playing IM flag football since my 1st year (I'm a 3rd year at UCR if that matters) and my team won the 'ship this quarter. Fromexperience, having super athletic/fast players isnt a must but it helps. I've played against dudes who are out of shape but the system of offense they runis really good.

Heres a guide that we use. It offers alot of tips onoffense and defense.

One rule of thumb at my school at least, if you wanna win and be an elite, upper echelon team. Playing zone defense is crucial.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
Hope this helps.

I have been playing IM flag football since my 1st year (I'm a 3rd year at UCR if that matters) and my team won the 'ship this quarter. Fromexperience, having super athletic/fast players isnt a must but it helps. I've played against dudes who are out of shape but the system of offense they runis really good.

Heres a guide that we use. It offers alot of tips onoffense and defense.

One rule of thumb at my school at least, if you wanna win and be an elite, upper echelon team. Playing zone defense is crucial.
Hope this helps.

Its 7on7 non contact.

Soft as @!%* boy....im jk
do alot of crossing routes since your all fast..
wait till they start keeping their men closer to the line then have 2 guys at the opposite side of the fields do fly's or posts or post corners corners itdepends on the play of safety's

Its 7on7 non contact.

Soft as @!%* boy....im jk
do alot of crossing routes since your all fast..
wait till they start keeping their men closer to the line then have 2 guys at the opposite side of the fields do fly's or posts or post corners corners itdepends on the play of safety's

You play IM's @ UCR?
laugh.gif
Are the Bravehearts still around? What about Path Playaz?

theproblemchild5 wrote:

I have been playing IM flag football since my 1st year (I'm a 3rd year at UCR if that matters) and my team won the 'ship this quarter. From experience, having super athletic/fast players isnt a must but it helps. I've played against dudes who are out of shape but the system of offense they run is really good.

Heres a guide that we use. It offers alot of tips on offense and defense.

Hope this helps.

You play IM's @ UCR?
laugh.gif
Are the Bravehearts still around? What about Path Playaz?

theproblemchild5 wrote:

I have been playing IM flag football since my 1st year (I'm a 3rd year at UCR if that matters) and my team won the 'ship this quarter. From experience, having super athletic/fast players isnt a must but it helps. I've played against dudes who are out of shape but the system of offense they run is really good.

Heres a guide that we use. It offers alot of tips on offense and defense.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom