Flappy Bird - anyone played it?

Got my high score up to 90 on iPhone. Hate to be the dude blaming my game over on a glitch but the ads popping up make my phone freeze up for a split second.. Maybe my 4s can't handle it :lol: #brokeboii

Put your phone in airplane mode...no ads...
wee-bey.gif
SMH
****** are cutting off their means of communication just to get a higher score. Haha

Have a new high of 79 and thought I had the top score among my friends. Nope, a friend has 85. Smh.

The update made it smoother and easier no doubt. Will be able to hit 150 now :pimp:

How does the game being more popular make his life difficult and unhappy?

In this day and age, you should know damn well anything you put online can go viral

Maybe duke is taking the app off the store because some of the elements look like they are from Mario and doesn't wanna get got?
nerd.gif

Look, you could re-skin the game in a matter of hours and avoid the legal problem. I think he just doesn't want to deal with the publicity.

Last edited:
That's good for him. Made hundreds of thousands and now will fade to Bolivia

Maybe duke is taking the app off the store because some of the elements look like they are from Mario and doesn't wanna get got?
nerd.gif
Basically, he's trying to cash out and run away before Nintendo's legal team wipes him off the earth.

He straight up stole Nintendo's art and assets (without them, everybody would've just looked at the game and said, "Oh, a cheap phone game") , made a buggy, broken glitch-fest of a game and somehow is raking in $50,000 a day from ad revenue. This guy is scum. 

Update makes this game too easy.

Just got 301 when my previous high was a 92.

Only died because my eyes were itching.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom