Flat feet? vol. my dogs are barking!

damn flat footed...not me though..i heard you can get those soles that can give you an arch on your feet

I'm flat footed like a mutha. I wear a few different things depending on the pain. Flat footed people are prone to plantar faschits (sp?).

Here is the info that I have picked up over the years, along with pics of the arch supports/braces that I wear in my shoes from time to time.

I got it all from footsmart.com.

I wear this when my feet are really killing me:

p10079e.jpg

This one is like a serious brace. There is no give to it at all, and I'd suggest wearing it OVER your sock. It's a little uncomfortable to wear on yourbare foot. BUT it does help with the pain. Its like it relieves the stress on that tendon that attaches to your heel.
Once I can get the pain under control, i'll move on to this:

p10036e.jpg

I'll also wear this one above (blue one) when i'm hooping or doing any physical activity. I like how it doesn't move and kind of flexes with me.

I also have an insole with a graphite plate in it that I wear almost daily to help prevent the pain, but i have noticed that if I decide to go without any typeof arch support and just wear my shoes (i get lazy sometimes and don't switch the insoles from shoe to shoe) that over a period of time, that I have tostart over with the healing process (obviously). So once a year or so, the pain in my right foot flares up and then i'm back to square one.

I'd suggest at least getting the blue arch brace above. It is very flexible and it does help. The white one if worn correctly, doesn't have any give toit and you feel it because its a bit thicker and takes some time to get used to wearing with your shoes.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

flat feet ftl, I can't run for too long without my feet starting to hurt.

same here.. my feet are completely flat and even slightly long walks in the wrong kicks will have my feet hurting

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

flat feet ftl, I can't run for too long without my feet starting to hurt.

same here.. my feet are completely flat and even slightly long walks in the wrong kicks will have my feet hurting

yep. i can't really roll in dunks or earlier AJs for very long unless i have those AirMax arch supports in them. always gotta ask my friend to hook itup with those pink thingys from NTSF. adidas usually has good arch support in them. I wear superstars on the daily without much pain.

gotta check out those arch brace thingys swooshdood pointed out up there though.

I have pretty flat feet... Air Trainer 1's seem to do the job, though. Can wear them 10+ hours without any major discomfort.

I had flat feet when I was younger. When I was in 5th or 6th grade I went to a chiropractor and got custom arch supports for my shoes. And now I have a prettynormal arch in my feet.

I got flat feet...and I can't stand it. When I walk on the sand at the beach, you can see my ENTIRE foot print...
laugh.gif

My feet have absolutely no arch. I wear chuck ox's almost everyday.

- Tical.

i have it but my feet never hurt or anything..it messes up teh shape of my shoes though. i went to the foot doctor and he gave me insoles to wear and imstarting to get an arch now

i have flat feet and ill be in pain all day with the wrong footwear. pain goes all the way to my back like back spasms.

for me i need zoom air. its not a new technology but its proven for me.

i wish i can put full length zoom air into my boots or older shoes

I have flat feet as well.

Early Jordans or AF1's are a no no.

Air Max's feel great on my feet.

What do you guys recommend for dress shoes? My feet kill me everytime I put on leather shoes.

i have the highest arch ever. If you see my footprint you'd think a girl made it
laugh.gif
. i cant imagaine what it would be like to have flat feet. One thing ido hate tho is that i cant really wear footscapes or Air Wovens ( i like the look of them but theyre just too wide for me)
smh.gif

I do. I have a bad cases of plantar fasciitis. Every night, I wear this boot (similar to a walking boot) that stretches out the tendon to the heel. My doctortold me about this new surgery that they go in your foot with needles and dead up to 5 nerves in your foot. You walk out same day in band aids.I'm not to100% positive on the whole precedure but I will find out the name of the surgery and more details.

i have flat feet and rock anything and everything from Jordans to forces, adidas anything and have no discomfort

i got flat feet but not very severe...I think it may be what causes me back pain sometimes tho

I have flat feet as well. I just got these insoles called Superfeet that seem to be working pretty well. They're just temporary though until I get realorthotics from the podiatrist.

Back
Top Bottom