Flight Club RELEASE ONLY jordan xv ??

So whats the deal with these, why were they only released to... flight club ? Also it seems to me like the ones i have seen have some weird issue with the rear black finned rubber turning white...  But why only to 1 website?

So whats the deal with these, why were they only released to... flight club ? Also it seems to me like the ones i have seen have some weird issue with the rear black finned rubber turning white...  But why only to 1 website?

They havent released them. They're somebodys shoes are probably there on consignment.

i copped the flight clubs for a steal from ebay a few years back. the cdp midsole and highlightswas all wack.

it was a failed marketing attempt by jordan brand.

i think they only released the 15s, unc, chi, wizard 23s, some watch, and some god awful shoe that i cant remember.

site was abandoned not long after it launched.

The site will come back soon with some limited kicks, soon as in this year.... Mark my words....

i think they only released the 15s, unc, chi, wizard 23s, some watch, and some god awful shoe that i cant remember.

Didn't it release the UNC(black and carolina) XII's?

Last edited:

Didn't it release the UNC(black and carolina) XII's?

i think the original nubuck 12s came out in like 04 and i honestly dont remember where they released. i just remember they were part of a package that came with the hate and the hoodie.

What i do know is that the official relaunch of the site was in 07 and it started with the XVs. I still remember using a code to get them for cheaper than retail :lol: I think it was CABIN4LIFE :lol:

i think the original nubuck 12s came out in like 04 and i honestly dont remember where they released. i just remember they were part of a package that came with the hate and the hoodie.

What i do know is that the official relaunch of the site was in 07 and it started with the XVs. I still remember using a code to get them for cheaper than retail :lol: I think it was CABIN4LIFE :lol:

The xii nubuck came out on christmas 03. Or very close to it. I remember that being my present.

Only online sales. Ndc or flightclub one of two.

^^^ Thanks for confirming. That was when I used 23isback to find out release dates and i clearly missed the Online Only part... went to the mall and nothing was there :lol:

Laser 4s was the same situation for me :smh:

flightclub, the reward i got for "registering" my xx2's.

and buying wasn't even accessible from here in australia. :smh:

o yea... i completely forgot i had to get an "invite" to access the site. i hope they exclude that bs if it does return and if they dont, i hope my old membership still works :lol:

i think each member could invite 2 people. people were helping each other out on here back in the day. gimmic at its finest.

^^^ Thanks for confirming. That was when I used 23isback to find out release dates and i clearly missed the Online Only part... went to the mall and nothing was there :lol:

:rofl: So did they have anything releasing that day? That would be funny, dudes thinking you're waiting for some sort of crappy team jordan.

:rofl: So did they have anything releasing that day? That would be funny, dudes thinking you're waiting for some sort of crappy team jordan.

well, that was when i could stroll into the mall around noon and at least see the last pair left on display so its not like i was out camping or anything. DTLR at towson used to be a cool spot that didnt sell out immediately. I remember getting altitude 13s in my size about 1pm and got the black/red 13s in 04 about a week after release since i was in cali during the release. I think those were a transfer tho.

i bought the online only (flightclub exclusive) XV and man they were sooo nice looking but were like wearing cardboard, so uncomfortable i sold the for $40 bucks to my buddy in a wheel chair, he didnt notice they werent uncomfortable lol

well, that was when i could stroll into the mall around noon and at least see the last pair left on display so its not like i was out camping or anything. DTLR at towson used to be a cool spot that didnt sell out immediately. I remember getting altitude 13s in my size about 1pm and got the black/red 13s in 04 about a week after release since i was in cali during the release. I think those were a transfer tho.
Those were the days. I remember sending back my xv when I got them I took one look and was disappointed lol. Now a days the quality in those would be considered flawless. The laser IVs was another story. I still wear them about once a year and love as much now as I did when I got them

The quality on the flightclub xv was poor. After only a couple of wears i got a small tear at the top of the booty and then months later one of the pull tabs broke.

I still wear them.

I remember seeing the AJXV at the Nike outlet for $100 a little later. I think it was at the Block at Orange in socal.

The quality on the flightclub xv was poor. After only a couple of wears i got a small tear at the top of the booty and then months later one of the pull tabs broke.

I still wear them.
From what ive read every retro is poorer quality than the originals. Age takes a toll on the ogs for sure though.

Booty tears are never a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom