flight club

can someone hook it up with invite also? ive been a jordan member for who knows how long and still havent received an email. it would be very much appreciated

So, tomorrow is the big day. I hope they have lots of features working on the site, not just the link for the XV.

well i went to the web site logged in with my one and only ancient history email addy and it when i got to enter the invite code...i was left in the dark....Noinvite code at all.....

Please send me an invite code to [email protected] if u have one.....

Just talked to a rep at nike.com and he was no help at all I asked what time they would be opening up at and he did not even say he could not disclose thatinfo he does not even know what time they will open so then I ask will they will be comming out anytime after 12am PST correct ? and he said yeah so it lookslike from 3am for me EST on I will be logged into Jordan FlightClub refreshing until I see them go on sale anyone with anymore info on when they will go onsale please share hope this helps someone out.

just thought i'd help for the ppl still lookin for an invite theres a seller on ebay who has them on sale starting bid is 0.99..... 8 hours left

Here are a few NT members that still need invites:

23mjordan45,
GettumMike ,
LIKEEE WHOPPPPP,
mrfantastic21,
BlowDaWhistle,
RFX45

I got the invite, and was already a previous member. Do I have to register AGAIN with that code that was in the email?

nerd.gif
Can someone PLEASE send me an invitation? [email protected]
Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom